Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Lacrosix

out EU members have better frame rates than some of our US players ahahha really do not know why!
    they have said they get FPS 60 if not more!
  2. Evilhardt

What server(s) are you playing on? The start post is not telling...

Edit: And also do you have any gameplay footage of you guys playing? I love watching tactical gameplay videos and that would give a good impression in your style of playing as well!
  3. Lacrosix

OH YEAH WE R ON EAST SERVER MATTHERSON

PS2 vid is still being created, we have rules on showing non members how we operate, but to get a feel how we fight, check this really really really old vid of us back in PS1 days, wat u see n hear is exactly how we still play in PS2. That wat makes us so successful and its just all fun fun! we like getting the job done.

PS: We do not role play military (it was special for this vid), we find that speaking clear and concise, (almost like talk like the army be like the army get this done)

Goodluck mate!

OH YEAH WE R ON EAST SERVER MATTHERSON
  4. SleepyZ

Great fights last night on Esamir, my Vanguard would like to thank all the targets for showing up.
  5. Volamunn

And that Mossy swarm over Haven was fun!!! Just aim the barrel up and take out a mossy, no need to aim. Was also comical watching them fly into each other! Gotta love TR Zerglings, lots of free exp.
  6. Evilhardt

Hm, you aren’t planing on also establish yourselves on a EU server, are you?
    As much as I am interested in joining you I am put off by the fact to have a character on a US server where my ping to is about 120ms - 190ms... If only characters were not server local... But I really don't want to invest in a char that is bound to a server that I have a terrible ping to... :/

D a m n you SOE!!
  7. Volamunn

Most of our EU players don't complain about the ping. But it's probably up to personal preference...if I have 190ms ping or less I'm happy myself.
  8. Lacrosix

Try a few hours on Mattherson see how it feels, so all our EU members r still havin fun wit no latency complains, some even have better fps then us members lol it's weird
  9. CycoDude

Hey i am NC but got a Vs pic :p. Can u pls add me , my name is CycoDude. I really wana join ur awesome outfit. Wana try some of those Teamworks!
  10. Volamunn

Make sure you apply at the website on the OP.
  11. Lacrosix

Yup yup u will need to apply on the SG website first

Goodluck mate!!!
  12. Lacrosix

OMG its the weekend YEAHHH!!!!! we r going to OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Crest

Bump for a good group of guys!
  14. Volamunn

Friday Night Fights! Always plenty of action!
  15. Volamunn

I would like to thank the TR Armor column at East Hill Check Point for keeping their exhaust pointed at a full squad of Vanguards. You made our night in the cert department. But to their defense, they did have SG Infantry pounding their noses.
  16. Bloodtank

You should mention is PAY BIG $$ to play here. In fact it's not even pay for a service. Seems to be, pay the Guild Leader a beer guzzling fee... Insane cost for access to a TS3
  17. Volamunn

Yup I smell a troll. *plants sign "don't feed the troll"*

We've went over this topic several times in this thread, feel free to scroll back and look at the responses.
  18. Lacrosix

SG is an adult only outfit, who are employed, have families, ex-military, still in the military, civilians, like lawyers, accountants, politicians, etc and who enjoy having like minded individuals working together, no BS gaming, being professional, mature and having tons of fun at the same time!

Mind we are not a small, medium or zerg type outfit - We just have enough to make a game changing difference, moving the map, spearheading the frontlines for the NC fight!

Feel up to it, read on us, check the rules, fill the application, get interview and goodluck! you will have fun like many who has made the move!

We are on East Server - Mattherson!
  19. Lacrosix

Kickin *** as usual!!!
  20. Volamunn

Enabled the NC to get Esamir while SG held out against the TR zerglings on Amerish (and saved our bonus). Was dirty work but we got'r done.