Miller just died

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Lakora

Huh, I'm on Miller and it seems to only effect Indar since Amerish and Essamir seem to be fine.
  2. EwAB

well its a good opportunity to get used to flight controls, all air vehicles are godmode, you cant die in them.
  3. Nexeus

Conspiracy time!

Miller might actually be a proxy to an US dedicated server.
  4. Slyphee

A few of us managed to fly under the world and ended up in the NC base.[IMG]
  5. scar413

6. RF404

I got some footage of drop pod forests, carpets of grenades and unexpected visitors inside the WarpGate. Uploading them to youtube.

And yes, it is from Indar on Miller.
  7. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Looks like Miller is up (confirmed by a few of my colleagues and myself) Are you guys still having trouble connecting?
  8. BomBaKlaK

Some more vidéos are coming ! :p
    Just Epic !
  9. Sphere

Have you actually looked at the posts? Vehicles can't be destroyed. Indar is covered with debris. There's tons of grenades at the warpgates. What's worse, people are capping outposts in vehicles and are invincible. Safe Cert farming. And that has been going on since 1h30 now.
  10. RF404

Up? Of course it is up.
    The problem is that nothing despawns or works properly on Indar on Miller. If it weren't up no one would have noticed this chaos.
  11. scar413

it's not down, it's broken
    [IMG]
  12. Nyan

Only PS2 managed to get from Closed beta to Release and finally to Open beta =)
    And now seriously, what is wrong with Miller? Either fix it or transfer players to a properly working server!
  13. IceVamp

SO broken. It's fantastic. People in game are blaming german hackers.
  14. Banelos

Inaccurate title. The server is up, but FUBAR'ed. Nothing despawns and vehicles are immortal.
  15. BR4DDERS

Miller is seriously messed up, it needs shutting and ProSieben need firing.
  16. RF404

17. Davelantor

Connecting ... yes .. we been doing that :D
    [IMG]
    It quite fun ... should turn this into an event
  18. KingCrimson

19. BomBaKlaK

20. susspect3

can also confirm that it's goosed and it wasn't broke before it went down it was playing very nice.