Login server was restarted, should be back up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veratu, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ÐeaÐ

the login server made it like me ,... parked the sunderer infront of a vehicle spawn.
  2. MasterJJ136

I'M IN!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated Veratu!
  3. Veratu SOE

We are still working on it, however we are allowing connections into the game now.
  4. Lucius Trio

Sounds good. Might want to put that as a news entry though. :D

*goes back to being on-call*
  5. Loegi

How about no.
  6. arachmir

confirm working or me now , thanks soe u save the day
  7. Loegi

Well then, I'll just wait before the servers fry or something.
  8. Veratu SOE

Things look good now... we'll let you know if it changes :) Have fun in game!
  9. Athanasius

I keep getting to Character List, selectin my Miller toon, then hitting the queue, which freezes up sooner or later (no change in position or ETA for 5+ minutes). This time it's rather amusingly claiming I'm 0th in the queue and failing to calculate an Estimated Time. Also shows 0 for members queue.
  10. seaner

Well the servers are back up on my end, it's just that I have lost about 40fps. I used to get 60 fps in warp, now I am getting 17. In a battle I was getting 25fps, now it's down to 5ish. Is my computer just being stupid all of a sudden, or is it due to the server restart?
  11. Viper3dc

Such a lost of fps cant be triggerd from a loginserver or a server. Seems like you computer has a problem.
  12. Veratu SOE

More likely isolated to you. We're not seeing any widespread issue right now. Try the usual stuff, restart game, reboot machine, etc. If still no change, let us know.
  13. Santiak

Afraid I'm still unable to login.
    Puts me in spot 0 out of 0 people waiting, and then continues to calculate time remaining - been doing so for a couple of minutes now.

Premium member, Santiak on Miller.
  14. Lucius Trio

Something weird is going on with one of the worlds for SolTech. Actually was just disconnected from the service. Burning planes and massive piles of grenades everywhere that won't explode ... not sure what is up with that....
  15. Valkan

Getting frozen queue and 0 queue on Miller again ...
  16. Deceptions

yeah the server is having extreme issues, unexploded grenades everywhere, ammo dosent work, vehicles can't get more ammo or repair, broken stuff everywhere.
  17. Lucius Trio

Someone made a separate thread for this issue -- might be best to post there so we don't confuse these issues.
  18. seaner

Alright guys, nevermind the problem worked its self out. Thank you! :):):)
  19. allelujah

Having the same issue.

Premium member on Miller
    • Up x 1
  20. Spazmo

+1 :(

Trying to play for a couple hours now...