Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Lacrosix

Rolling in an outfit is just the best in just 1 session, I already unlocked, 2 Reflex sights for my HA and Medic, AMS and 1 lvl Armor, got the SL spawn BACON (hmm :p), medic gun 2 lvls, 1 lvl engi repair gun, 3 lvl sunderer timer, and many others, with a few to spare, saving more for the higher upgrades!!! very soon I am going to get my toons the way I want them to be!

Serious serious fun!!!
  2. Bear

I spent 4 hours fighting for the NC Arsenal yesterday. I'm not sure how many VS I killed, how many times I died or how many different approaches we took but we finally took that damn base standing on the bodies of thousands of dead Vanu. Great battle VS!
  3. Ecko

I applied.
  4. CheaterEater

And you were accepted. Welcome to SG Ecko!
  5. rab357

Definitely interested in this outfit...I've played a bit of CoD4 and BFBC2, but always on my own. Might be nice to play with some others...

My only question is that I can currently only play about three-four days a week from about 9 to 10:30 PM CST, with a few extra hours on the weekend. I didn't know if that would fit what you guys do? I don't have a problem following orders or teamwork. Plus, I'm a total noob.
  6. Laraza

Hey everyone, having a great time in game. Thanks to the devs and players. Good competition.

On Nov 15, with the beta winding down, SG put on an air show near the Amerish NC warpgate. Hope you enjoy the video, my first.

rab357, we don't have any game time requirements, and we have players from all over the world playing at all hours of the day. We have a lot of new and old members joining, new to PS2 as well.

For new players we have:
    Code of Conduct Classes - kind of an orientation to SG.
    Infantry, Armor, Air classes at all levels
    A new player guide/faq in our forums...with an active forum for ideas and information.
    You can also ask in Teamspeak for help and we work with people one-on-one.
  7. Lacrosix

Sweet sweet MOVES
    see we have teh best PILOTS!!!
  8. Zaal

Do yourself a favor. Roll NC on Mattherson, apply to SG and get ready to relish some of the most enjoyable team-based play you'll ever experience.

Do it.
  9. Lacrosix

Its perfectly fine we got no strict rules about game time, coz many many members have familys, work, etc and we mainly play at nite and weekends, so few hrs at a time is good enough and the main thing is u r having fun wit a grp!

We accept new ppl to Planetside, and happy to teach, its the fastest way to learn the game anyway is by joining an outfit and you will definitely get into the fights more. Dont need to roam around thinking wat am I doing, where r the battles, etc keke

OUTFITS the way its meant to be played on Planetside 2
  10. Onigirin

i was thinking about applying... but in the app form it tells you you need to actually pay to join.

... really? lol.
  11. Volamunn

You have a trial period where you are not required to give a small penanence to keep the TS and Website running. If it doesn't work out for you, you're out no change.
  12. Lacrosix

Yeh everyone pays, think of it as $1 for your TS3 spot! Also u have a 30 day trial, dont pay anything upfront, just apply, get interviewed and roll wit us, at the end if u choose to stay then u decide!
  13. Onigirin

Just two questions..

How many paying members does the outfit have?

and, how much does it cost yearly to keep the chat servers and website up?
  14. CheaterEater

We have about 800 members total, but we're a multi-game organization so those aren't all PS2 players. I can't give you an estimate as to expenses, but it's not cheap for 800 active members and hundreds more temporary ones.
  15. Lacrosix

We got members who play EVE, WOW, Mechwarrior online, etc, everyone pays aint cheap to run a 1000+ TS3 server and multi gaming forum.

Currently we have 100+ or more on PS2 alone!
    Mind we aint zerg but enough numbers to make a difference and move the map and works well with our All Combined Arms stance of combat.
  16. Aldman

Meh, this is the same old argument that people have made against SG in the past. We are a community with expenses associated with operating and we share those expenses and then give the remainder back in our year-end raffle. There are no free riders in SG; if you want to be a part of our community and use our resources, then you have to find $1 a month, simple as that.

We're not ever going back to the old donation system where 5 or 6 people paid for the other 500 to get free services.
  17. Lacrosix

Since it thanks giving was wondering FRIDAY NITE OPS its ON? ahhaha
    want to see everyone!!! ON
  18. Onigirin

Im not meaning any disrespect, its just somewhat silly to me. if the leaders of the community really do use all the money for resource purposes, and give back all of the money that hasnt been used back to the community, then i my self dont see much of a problem with it. Im not in the community so i didnt know how it worked, thanks for clearing it up.
  19. Volamunn

Nothing like seeing a Platoon worth of armor rolling into hostile territory...I am thankful for this Outfit!
  20. Ecko

I have to say; only been in this outfit for a few days, but I'm loving it.