Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. CheaterEater

But it's worth it. Lots of fun tonight, and things will clear up in time.
  2. sunjinator

Question. Is it possible to play on US servers from EU? How high is the latency ?
  3. Inako

Yes, I have no problems playing there from EU. I have 90-100ms ping with the server.

Great group of guys in here and lots of fun. Very happy about being part of SG getting close to a month now.
  4. sunjinator

Thats really bad for a FPS. Could you tell me where are you from? Does it lag? How is the shooting do you have to preaim or can shoot right at the model?
  5. Inako

I'm on an eastern european country so I'm assuming your ping would probably be better. I don't find it to be a problem though, tried EU servers for comparisong and didn't notice any difference to be honest.

The game does not lag at all (ocassional jumping all over the place people but its an issue for everybody no matter what server you are in so not related to the distance to it) The hit detection is client side so if you hit them on your screen its a hit.
    • Up x 1
  6. Razor_SG

SG moved the map tonight on Amerish. Heck of a first night. Welcome to all our of new members!
  7. Lacrosix

WOOT 90-100 MS is bad ahahha u must be joking, thats really really really good! u wont even feel any lag with that.

Try playin in Australia I get 30 fps at big battles, medium to small tops 60fps

u guys in EU r lucky to get really really good internet n gateways!!!
  8. vert

Awesome time!! As always a great group of people to play with!
  9. Lacrosix

WOW i got to play for full 30mins before the first server down for patch
    AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe coz just alot more ppl on and the constant battles,
    everyone or most ppl looked so good with the camo, decals, helmets ahhaha AWESOME!!!

Really sad to see a few individuals just pure hate it, complained, put down PS2, said its buggy, really dont know why?
    so many thousands are having a great time with no complains! I was playin with 30 FPS in Sydney and I had no problems at all.

seriously its a free game and its just too good to be free, the graphics are top notch, game play is pure FPS fun!
    everything looks so good and beautiful!
  10. Lacrosix

keke everything is so quite even twitter has nothing!
    maybe server did crashed with the thousands and thousands of ppl wantin to play the game of the CENTURY!!!
  11. Inako

Well, the outfit has quite a long history and the name comes from its beginnings as a WWIIOL (World War II Online) squad. So there is your answer.
  12. PineSG

WOOOHOO.. great first day! HIgby and Co delivered. Sturmgrenadier was there to reperesent the NC.. in FULL FORCE. I know ww had 50 folks in TS just chatting waiting on the DL. Then one by one we peeled off into TS squad channels as we got in. I have no idea how many SG got on at once... I wanted to play and not sit and count.. but I suspect we had well over 150. Thats right one outfit many squads .... almost feel sorry for the TR and VS... OK not the TR.
  13. Bear

[IMG]

When we got to Amerish, the maps was almost completely red. Thanks to some help from our NC brothers, we continue to move the map.
  14. Consultant

Playing with SG awesome as usual :D

Conman
  15. NIkonov

He SG good pleople what server are you guys playing on?
  16. CheaterEater

Sturmgrenadier is on Mattherson. Hope to see you there!
  17. Aldman

We have quite a few EU players, and I haven't heard any complaints about latency yet.
  18. norhymes

Great couple of days. Enjoyable game. Enjoyable air and ground dominance.
  19. Lacrosix

wow time really flys when u r having fun! played for 8hrs straight ahahhaha
    SG rocks!!! and great to see 6 squads going, 4 infantry, 1 armor and 1 air ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!

its not zerg but enough to get the map moving!
  20. Volamunn

Plenty of big fights to be had! Come get your hands dirty!