I am SO ******* TIRED of Harassers and I'll only give you one reason.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Pondera

Oh I LIKE THAT. That would bring ANT drivers more into line with rear echelon troops. Construction Battalions, or CBs, as they are referred to as in the modern day? I've been pondering the idea of constructing infantry towers and bunkers and such on the front lines and making base building more connected with the currently ongoing fights. As it stands now, most of it is building a base off in the middle of nowhere and hoping a battle comes within 800m of it so that that big fancy orbital uplink module doesn't go to waste. I mean, the concept is good, but it feels a bit bare bones at the moment and doesn't mesh very well with the rest of the game.
  2. Whiteagle

Yep, the Original Planetside had an entire specialization tree for Combat Engineering, and most of those features have been slowly working their way into Planetside 2 either as abilities (Spitfire Turrets, Motion Spotters), or more likely Constructables.
    It was rather sad that at Launch, the best you could do was five tank mines...

I've been very vocal since Construction hit Test that it can be better integrated into the Static Lattice Bases.
    Namely Module Effects like Turret AI would be a godsend for defending an Amp Station, so it'd be nice if there was some way to "slot" them in at Static Lattice Bases to turn on their effects and power them with a Base Silo.
    The Original Planetside had Module Cradles that worked someone similar to this, though they were more of an objective to obtain and transport than an asset fueled by a Bases Nanite Silo.
  3. Tasogie

***** kills (Suiside kills) are soem of the best fun you can have in a game. If anyone remember's sticking C4 on a player an have him run into a room full of bad guys, an yells boom on coms. Best fun ever....