Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. SmittyJensen

Not here.. 15 Mbps Cable, Windows 10, Windows Defender, and Tinywall (that I've disabled and tested with no affect in Ps2 d/c bug).
  2. Zigov

I still get disconnects, can't play :mad:.
  3. Damz49

Patch was not realeased yet.
  4. Mr. Thoughtful

We need a hang in there kitty poster until further notice.
  5. Nowhereman

Why does it feel like i'm the only one. Is the problem not widespread enough to mark it as high priority? just joined a couple weeks ago, spent 40$ on a "dead" game and then the game died....womp womp.
  6. maxkeiser

I was still getting these last night (UK). Been having the disconnect issues since the last patch.
  7. Humusak

day 9 after patch still DISCONNECTED - tomorrow big celebration - day 10 will be here
  8. Kraytox

day 8 still not able to stay in game for no more than 1 or 2 mins...Have tried the work arounds that people have shared and ty for that. Maybe by Monday they will have a fix in order after reading the Producers letter.
  9. B4rr4

The same problem. Sometimes can be workarounded warping koltyr. But after there are too many sync bugs/lags.
    After one of patches where optimization was broken and sync DPS became awful i didn't use infantry any more.
    After last patch networking lags became absolutly random and game became unplayable. The best recomendation for you is DON'T TOUCH WORKING CODE!!!!
    I loved this game. But i think it is the end of my patience. Game is deleted, good luck.
  10. AMILOLV

they said on reddit that patch probably coming on next week monday.
  11. bienlocopy

8 days without being able to play, damn ned flanders !!!
  12. Roxxlyy Community Relations

• Up x 2
  13. IcEzEbRa

I'm Jonesing too, but c'mon, let's be civil. I'm thinking that everyone would prefer this taken care of, not just the players. And would also like to remind the PS2 and DBG teams that it's only because people love the game, and want to play, that they get emotional. Please just think of it as some sort of cranky validation that we need you, we want you, bad...lol. I love to see members of the PS2 team actually playing, but it's probably like having a perpetual bounty, lol. And lastly, you might even listen too much, to your players, imho.
  14. 0xdeadbabe

I know a patch is coming, but until then - Day 9
  15. XLAX

Well at least we have a target date for the fix. I'm glad they are doing the double xp for everyone and quad day for members plus month long boosts. Almost worth being disconnected for 10 days. Finally got my garage cleaned up since I couldn't play:)
  16. Lusterburn

Monday morning comes.
    You open your launcher.
    The update downloads and uninstalls your game.
    A single tear rolls down your cheek.
  17. SmittyJensen

18. Virmix

On October 11, they installed an update that knocked% 40 players out of the game and there is still no (adequate) solution to the problem. This is very actually.
  19. Damz49

We know we are here.

They've got the fix, but it looks like they do not trust it by 100% ;)

I suppose they prefer to deploy it on Monday instead of Primetime and I can understand this.

Imagine they deploy it on Friday, and it causes general issue to login :mad:
    Horror weekend incoming for technical and support services.

They're careful.
  20. Virmix

Клянусь, это еще хуже. 8-10% вагона на континентах ... В среднем 30%.