Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. bleu10

Logged back in after server maintenance...still getting disconnected after logging into game
  2. Humusak

new game name - disconnected planet
    • Up x 2
  3. AtckAtck

Problem still there. Disconnected….
  4. Zizoubaba

That worked for me, except that once in KOLTYR, I couldn't use any terminals and waiting did nothing.

I couldn't warp anywhere, however hitting "redeploy" then selecting a continent from the world map worked. For a few seconds, nothing happened but then it worked, thanks for tip :)
  5. AlcyoneSerene

Always getting disconnected 30 seconds in. I tried the method above, does not work. I tried my initial method of standing perfectly still to not 'stress' poll the server while it syncs, does not work. Two of my friends can play on my server, but they are from overseas while I'm local to the server. Customer service was contacted so they are aware some or many still cannot play. Really puzzling to see one or two 48 player fights.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yeah, we're still working on this right now. Expect a possible downtime later today to fix it (no ETA or guarantee, it's just a strong possibility).
  7. BattGuano

what do you mean, "on character login do nothing" - you can't open any maps unless you're logged in???
  8. Alexander Chadwick

Good to know that you are all aware of it. Can't wait to get back into the fight!
  9. Dreadz

Thank you for the info.
  10. TreacleFox

Is this the same as everyone else is getting?
  11. Trigga

Legend.
    Worked for me playing now, tried multiple times, duplicated just fine.
    Thnx m8.
  12. 1glyn1

1glyn1 miller same disconnect problem.
  13. Alexander Chadwick

That's what's happening to me, and from what descriptions I've heard, everyone else as well.
    • Up x 2
  14. SashsaACIII

Hello tonight the update ( Ver 1.0.1048.49652 ) PlanetSide2_x64.exe was have me all remained in their places unchanged.
    good luck in setting up.

log

**** Starting at Fri Oct 12 21:14:31 2018 with plug-in 1.0.3.195 ****
    0b40-00:00:03:Checking game installation...
    0b40-00:00:03:Found 1 file(s) to update.
    09a0-00:00:03:Replacing PlanetSide2_x64.exe
    Finished downloading 20,547,760 bytes in 5.191 seconds (3,958,343 bytes per second)

...N7® .
  15. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Server should be back up, but if you're still being disconnected please send a ticket to CS at help.daybreakgames.com! This appears to only be an issue for some players, and the tickets will help us investigate further. Thank you!
  16. Nixzil

I got the same issue. Just reinstalled the entire game, i spawn on Koltyr - cant click or interact with any terminals and after 20 to 30 seconds the game disconnects and the entire game is closed. return -1 style.
  17. Jryder

Well, got in finally last night, though I don't remember the sequence of events. Did go to VR training before attempting combat though. Today? Nope. "Disconnected from server" after 30 or so seconds again and again. Last try did plop me directly in to Hossin though (no luck trying to redeploy there).
  18. Magma52

I love this.
  19. Ragnarock

I'm having the same problem. Hope they fix it before It gets too frustrating.
  20. BattGuano

everyone see above for the fix - it does work, it just takes time - log in, don't move your character, pull up the world map, press warp to voltyr - it may take a few times but once you do, then you can play from there
    • Up x 1