You can't fix stupid when it comes to people.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

But you can nerf what ever upset stupid.

Let me get dressed for this thread thats surely going to upset the special snowflakes:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Iridar51

Pretty much how it is. Considering 95% of human population is stupid, would it really be so wrong to fix whatever upsets the stupid? It is the majority of playerbase after all.
  3. CorporationUSA

What a hypocrite.
    • Up x 6
  4. Scr1nRusher

In order to get better, you must lose or fail. Then learn from it.

But why do that when you can hurt what ever hurt you?
  5. Negator

dont 50% of all forumside nerf requests come from yourself? Why do you keep making this repeated nerf posts? can a mod just ban this tool please?
    • Up x 4
  6. Scr1nRusher

Nope.

You think this is a nerf post?

For what? Making your brain release hormones that make your tear glands active?
    • Up x 1
  7. ALN_Isolator

This is going to be locked up ASAP for being offensive (or else I have no idea what DB does with their lives) but I'm taking this moment to get my two cents in. In case you didn't know they call it your two cents because it's basically worthless. I've long said "There's no cure for stupid!" regarding this game (high BRs not knowing what shields they can be shot through and sending haccusations and ragetells because of it as my most recent example) but fourmside and redditside falls into these two categories:

"There's no cure for teamkilling in the NC!"

"There's no cure for little Vanu kids crying nerf this, nerf that on the forums whilst still defending their 0.75 ADS LMGs!"
  8. BaronX13

This thread has no topic, no discussion, nothing. It IS insulting though, encourages an argument, and is an all around negative thread. The devs should close this thread, and discourage the OP from making threads without a point to discuss/comment on.
    • Up x 5
  9. SwornJupiter

Well, at least you always start the most interesting threads...
  10. CorporationUSA

Says the guy who calls for nerfs.
    • Up x 2
  11. The Rogue Wolf

I know exactly what you mean! For instance, there's this one guy who just won't shut up about 0.75x ADS.

Knowing him, though, he'll argue that his nerf demands are completely different.
    • Up x 6
  12. Zombo

LOL this coming from Scr1nrusher... seriously, you are one of the people crying for a NERF of 0.75 ADS and talk about "stupids" getting their nerfs implemented being unfair?

just if you don't remember, here are some great threads of yours wanting nerfs:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/phasing-out-0-75-ads-overtime.230536/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...stify-800m-range-on-the-lancer-vortex.229722/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...long-range-infantry-av-ranges-to-300m.225905/
    • Up x 1
  13. Lemposs

It must be harsh being so right all the time, being so superior in one's opinion truly must be a heavy burden. But thank the divine we have such people to always tell us the truth! :rolleyes:
  14. CipherNine

I think this thread is ScrinRushers left hemisphere talking to his right.
    • Up x 4
  15. Some1

Post this kind of stuff in the off topic forum. Oh wait...
  16. Deffington

Thanks, you just made my day.
    • Up x 2
  17. Crator

Not the devs job to close forum violations like this. It's the community relations manager.
  18. WetPatch

You should post this on Reddit.
  19. JustBoo

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  20. Scr1nRusher

The responses are hilarious.

Attacking the person who presents an idea is easier to do then attack the idea that is presented.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.