PTS Update 7-10-15

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by BBurness, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashsaACIII

NEW Patch downloading *Ver 1.0.56.0.XXXX* 179,052,820 bytes , (12:00 PM MSK 15 08 2015 )
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    *PS save screenshot to format (png) *PlanetSide2_x64.exe -> jpg . ... .
  2. SashsaACIII

bug dagger NC Ver 1.0.56.0.XXXX
    [IMG]
  3. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

We are aware of the Knife-Bug, it's not just since the latest Patch, it's also happening on live for quiete a while.
    • Up x 1
  4. SashsaACIII

Bug Textures to loading *my profile NC
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

TR
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    VS
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    ® ...
  5. SashsaACIII

I have a problem with displaying the inventory of equipment in section sunderer (not shown cloak (SCM) both on PTS and LIVE Servers here are my pictures of mine and Screenshots from the live Servers.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    ® ...

P.S
    Waiting for an answer (DEV) .
  6. Kirppu1

Is anyone else able to turn on PhysX?
  7. elkikko92

implement conquest mode please!
  8. RedArmy

just hurry up with the september re release so i know if im uninstalling the game and saying goodbye forever already
  9. Vevvev

The Sunderer cloak module is on Live. Get maximum vehicle stealth for the Sunderer and its the last unlock.
    • Up x 1
  10. Ryo313

just tested the striker 2.0 aka NS Swarm and that **** is op and gamebreaking.
    why DBG did you even make this weapon?
    1. its an op version of the Striker
    2. you take the TR and turn them into NS.
    so whats next? NS Phoenix? NS Lancer?

instead of making new weapons nobody asked for .. fix the current problems first! TR still lacks in long range AV: both infantry and MAX units don't really have something.
    Fractures are still UP compared to their counterparts
    Striker is still UP compared to its counterparts

or what about all those hackers? is it ok to hack now? because it seems nobody even cares about them anymore

i lost faith in DBG. they don't listen to their community ... the ones who are playing the game and are paying for it. nope instead DBG says "ty for the money we don't give a **** what you say go here buy another weapon instead" i mean srsly dafuq daybreak

i'm speechless for how idiotic the new weapon and your current development is.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kirppu1

Stop playing then
  12. Ryo313

****tiest answer ever...

either you re a troll , or just a little kid who doesn't know any better.

if you think hackers are fine then ok but they ruin the fun of many other ppl on the server.

and why should i stop playing? i care for the came unlike you.
    (btw i've seen your ****** answeres in the forum so you are kinda a troll and not really worth replying to)
  13. Kirppu1

You still did
  14. Darth Oby

Ok i think your doing the striker wrong, otherwise than it sucks it has nothing special about it. Nc has one that can go around mountains and hills and is camera-guided so you never miss a shot, VS has one that shoots rockets that hit almost instantly, good for long range. TR have a sucky lock on that is a regular launchers damage (about 1000+) and split into 6 bullets, so it takes 6 rockets to do the damage of 1 normal shot with almost no advantages but a bit faster travel speed....the air lock on has that anyways.
  15. CuteBeaver

On Beacons, not sure if this is something you have considered...

However I'd really like to see Spawn Beacons go back to utility slot items like medkits or even just used as a resource sink. Maybe even consider giving extra ones to LA's specifically, in conjunction with the current system. Id like to see more beacons being used in the game to increase strategic depth as well as having a welfare beacon for squad leaders as a perk for actively leading players at that moment.

(Should be time stamped at 7:00 minutes - where he explains spawn beacons)

I strongly feel infils and EMPs can handle the dynamic changes, and give us something else to do besides "hack" or pine about not being able to hack anything in that particular base. I'm down for spawn beacon wackamole rather then more nerfs to heavies. I'm also very much in favor of any changes that help LA's be more teamwork orientated w/o loosing the assault function they were intended for.
    • Up x 1
  16. Kumaro

I like the needed buffs for the Valkyrie. But as an active pilot of it the Valkyrie needs and afterburner or a speed buff of some sort.
    Something is missing to increase it's survivability overall.
    My outfit is starting to use it a lot now for dropping surprise attacks against key targets sadly it has a tendency to lose most of it's speed at times :)
  17. Scorpion97

come talk to me when you play on 200+ ping and 23 fps
  18. prodavit

What is SCM?
  19. Tycoh

Sunderer Cloak Module

• Added SCM model
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.