[KEQ]-New Conglomerate-US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by ravhin, Jun 30, 2015.

1. kiarbanor

Good to see KEQ over here. Hopefully Se\7eN runs into you on the battlefield. Happy Gaming!!!
  2. Mordeth2202

oh oh oh pick me pick me.
  3. A-P-P-Baby

From armor to air, from infiltrator to MAX, KEQ has everything going on with incredible leadership from all timezones. If you're on Genudine with the New Conglomerate, look no further. A fun and competitive environment for noobs and vets alike.

Come check us out at http://www.forums.keqonline.com
  4. DreTheProphet

Oh man, I haven't seen you cats in a while! It was always a blast playing with you all. I've been playing solo for a bit, so I am thinking it might be time to get some tags back again. Also, I see not much has changed with those "elite" players from the MAG days lol.
  5. A-P-P-Baby

Where ya been?!?!

Not time for tags yet as they aren't in the game but apparently outfits will be added soon. Shoot a friend request to me, ravhin20, shane5484, cusetown333. Somebody will get you rolling with us in the meantime.
  6. CptKirby

[IMG]
  7. DreTheProphet

Right on man, I will hit you guys up! And maybe that Kirby guy too. I've been trying to find a replacement for MAG, and I think this may be it for me.
  8. CptKirby

Ugh, that guy is worse than Dust User.
    • Up x 1
  9. shane5484

For those who have submitted an application on our forums, please check your junk mail for the email confirmation letter. KEQ has no entry requirements, so as long as you have not bin banned from our forums your application will be excepted.
  10. SerialNumber1221

yep.
  11. Notty91

Hey am on the use as nottie91 guys add me as friend so can find you in squads till outfit up and running thanks
  12. Forum User

[IMG]
  13. CptKirby

14. shane5484

15. A-P-P-Baby

Welcome to all the new guys applying at our website. Remember to verify your email when signing up at http://www.forums.keqonline.com
    If you don't see a verification email please check your junk folder or let me know ASAP. I'm an admin over there and can get you going.
  16. A-P-P-Baby

You don't need to be based in North America to play with [KEQ]

We have members from all over the globe picked up over the years. We picked an east coast server to try to accommodate as many people as possible.
  17. shane5484

18. A-P-P-Baby

I think we may have a new heir to the throne to replace our current king of spelling mistakes Cusetown
  19. CptKirby

At least Cuse has an excuse.....
  20. A-P-P-Baby

[IMG]