[KEQ]-New Conglomerate-US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by ravhin, Jun 30, 2015.

1. A-P-P-Baby

2. shane5484

3. CptKirby

I'm so rusty from my absences from shooters.

I need to git gud yo!
  4. Mordeth2202

we all might need to lol.
  5. LionTortoise91

Teeeeeeheeeeeeee
  6. shane5484

7. Flyingconejo

Join KEQ, where NAR gets good.

That's something not everyone can say!
  8. CptKirby

wat r u? a casul?

wat rings got b1tch?
  9. shane5484

10. shane5484

11. shane5484

New to KEQ, rules/regs for PS2

In KEQ we have 2 types of rules.

1) Golden Rules - Set by our founder oJOKERo and are universal to all games.Violation of these rules will result in immediate removal and permanent banning from KEQ games and forums.

2) Game Specific - Set by Division Leaders and Officers and only apply to said game. Repeated Violation of these rules will result in removal from said game.

GOLDEN RULES

1. RESPECT YOUR TEAMMATES. KEQ has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any type of RACISM, SEXISM or DISCRIMINATION.

2. NO CHEATING. KEQ has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any type of CHEATING, GLITCHING or ABUSE OF GAME FAULTS.

Rules for PS2

1. Mics are required
    2. No intentional team killing
    3. No Alts in Hostile Outfits on Genudine

Rules to Fight By

Be Aggressive (Push Forward)

1. PTFO - Play The ******* Objective

2. Follow squad leaders orders. No lone wolfing unless told to do so.

3. No sniping from distance while attacking a base.

4. No camping the transports for extra kills.

Play to win by attacking objectives.

1. Grab and hold letters

2. Overload or Stabilize Generators

3. Destroy enemy turrets and vehicles

Play your role.

1. Medics: Heal and revive

2. Infiltrators: Hack terminals

3. Engineers: Drop Ammo, Repair Maxes and Equipment, and make sure base equipment is repaired before leaving.

Don’t shoot the guns on vehicles unless you are attempting to kill enemies

KEQ plays for victory and to win the alerts… Our members are obsessed with the objectives, they want to win.

Self-sacrifice and determination are rewarded, self-glorification and apathy are shunned.

KEQ is a PTFO outfit, we group up and push for victory, we follow are squad leaders and practice disciplined communication. When running in squads and running in ops these principles will be enforced.

When running solo we ask that you always consider the tags you wear and what they represent.

Thank You and Welcome to KEQ

Rav20 / Robwriter / Shane5484
  12. Flyingconejo

What was first, the guy, or the buffalo?

Join KEQ and find out the answer to this question, and many others!
  13. shane5484

We need a recruitment video for PS2
  14. shane5484

KEQ is now holding nightly events, from ground to air and spec ops. W e have an open door recruitment policy, meaning if you have a mic you will be excepted into the outfit. Sign up at http://forums.keqonline.com/index.php .
  15. Flyingconejo

I saw the buffalo and I had to sign in.

Never regretted it.
  16. CptKirby

I can finally sign in!

I'M FREE!
    [IMG]
  17. shane5484

18. CptKirby

19. shane5484

20. jphavlik

I am an old Planetside vet and just recently got a PS4 specifically to play Planetside 2. I have been playing for a few days and am looking for a tactical outfit with good leadership. I have looked through the recruitment forum to find the outfits that fit this style before I role my main character on a server. So I am curious if I can get some more details on how ya'll run your outfit. Because I am looking for an outfit that does not follow the zerg but rather does gal drops, hit tactical bases to help the zerg, special ops, etc