[KEQ]-New Conglomerate-US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by ravhin, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ravhin

[IMG]

Kill-Em_Quick [KEQ] has a 13 year history of team play and clan battles. Founded on the Socom series, we have been, and continue to be, active in every major FPS out there. Whether it exists on PC or console. Many clans have merged with KEQ over the years, creating a strong leadership foundation with a large officer pool.

KEQ is more than a gaming community. We are rich, and varied family of men and women from around the world. Fighting together on the many battlefields of cyberspace with one common goal. Victory!

Now we have a new battlefield to conquer. Auraxis on the Genudine Server. KEQ and the New Conglomerate are seeking those of you who have a strong sense of teamwork, and a willingness to fight for freedom, to join us in the struggle.

We have experienced vets active since the PS2 beta on the PC version years ago. With many others that have been playing since the beginning of the PS4 beta. We love to fight and have fun doing it!

There are several rules everyone must follow.
    Mics are required. Squad and Platoon leaders must be on coms and actively leading their squads.
    No disrespecting others. Racism and harassment will not be tolerated. Respect the female players.
    No cheating, boosting, or glitching.
    There is no minimum age, but we are looking for people with a high level of maturity.
    Be aggressive. KEQ is a PTFO clan. No spawn room warriors. No squads of snipers 100m from the objective.
    It’s ok to fail. It’s not ok to give up. If a base is lost or can’t be taken look for another one.
    Follow the squad leader’s orders.

KEQ accepts all kinds of roles. Experience is not a factor as long as you are willing to listen and learn. Teamwork is a top priority for us. Although we play for fun, we also want to help our faction as much as possible. Following the squad leader’s orders is not optional.

Join a faction and gaming family that can provide what few others can. A long rich history and a stable environment you can depend on.

Contact us at KEQ Online if you are interested in joining

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. CptKirby

Come ride with us!

3. Flohican

oh my don't go around zerging like you did in MAG... the sad thing is you are on the same side as us I'm sure you remember the Elite plays of 3C from back in the day that used to stomp you out on multiple games lol
    • Up x 1
  4. CptKirby

Oh look, someone no one has heard of from a dead clan.
    • Up x 2
  5. Theodus Trail

Nice to see KEQ is still around from MAG days and lived through terrible DUST514 times. Can't wait to fight against you all
  6. Flohican

not a dead clan we just don't go by 3C anymore because of the old leader we are very much still around and can very easily mess you up like we used to. I just saw the KEQ and had to saw whats up. I miss killin all you guys back in the day.
  7. SystemAlpha

i ******* remember you 3C bastards, a sver clan, used to love coming up against you guys, always turned out to be a great battle
    I'm from the now retired clan N.T
  8. SystemAlpha

was KEQ a valor clan on mag? Pretty sure my clan fought alongside yours on many occasions before i left it and they disbanded
    N.T was out tag
    I founded it and raised that baby up, but then made the mistake of leaving others in charge of it while i pursued other things and they eventually disbanded due to inner turmoil
  9. ravhin

Yeah the one and the same, we miss MAG but we think PS2 is great replacement
  10. SystemAlpha

i played with you guys many times, yeah i miss mag too, sucks that it never came over to ps4 but oh well
    hopefully in time we will be able to play with U.S players and we can get NT rolling again and rock **** up with you guys
  11. A-P-P-Baby

Hell yeah boys let's do this. The zerg is real

The buffalo stampede is coming............
  12. CptKirby

I miss MAG.
    Now everyone take a drink.
  13. shane5484

We need to unite the blue dots on the Genudine and get organized out there. We did it in MAG. If any friendly factions are interested in some combined ops we should talk.
  14. Forum User

Didn't we wipe the floor with you on GRFS and never seen you on that game again?
    • Up x 1
  15. shane5484

16. SerialNumber1221

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. A-P-P-Baby

18. CptKirby

Your choice of usernames never cease to amaze me.

[IMG]
  19. A-P-P-Baby

I've had the same screen name for the 6 years you've known me.
  20. Forum User