[Emerald] AOD FLED THE TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Stargazer86

So what outfits do TR still have on Emerald? Is the 382nd the biggest now? I tend to drop in on their platoons when I'm in the mood for it and, for the most part, they seem to do a decent job at directing people to the right places. I've noticed the RAUG outfit do some good stuff too, though they have much smaller numbers. Other than those though, I can't think of any major TR outfits off the top of my head. Honeybadgers maybe? I know they exist, but I have no clue if they're effective or not.
    • Up x 1
  2. Boosted

?
  3. Ballto21

you can join goku and gokus tr branch, if you record yourself eating a 12 oz jar of mayo. we must see you break the seal. miracle whip is an acceptable substitute
  4. Ronin Oni

waste of population to throw 96 at a 24 plaeyer fight.

If your players are THAT bad, they should quit FPS.
  5. Boosted

Ahh I see, I don't do mayo, I don't eat that stuff.
  6. FocusLight

I've ended up deleting all my Emerald characters because of VS' awesome tendency to zerg everything all the time. If I was not zerging along with my VS toon I was being run over by the VS hordes.

If you look closely into my eyes you might find a little twinkle of sympathy somewhere in my cold heart. Somewhere.
  7. Revel

Not true at all during alerts thanks to redeployside. You need to get there with sufficient forces to set up a good defense to hold off the inevitable 30 max rush from the redeployers.
  8. Ronin Oni

^This "meta" is why I don't play Emerald.

Stupid tryhards.

Game is 10x more fun without people abusing the piss out of redeployside. Connery still uses it, but no where NEAR the level of abuse Emerald does.

It's also why ServerSmashes turn out as they do....

They need to fix this idiotic redeploy mechanic. It's the stupidest and worst gameplay mechanic ever.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ballto21

i might just move to connery to farm the masses, going off of reputation. BRB making connery alt
  10. EliteEskimo

It's mostly just the VS, NCvsTR fights are consistently very fun. :)
  11. Ballto21

Goku strikes again :(
  12. EliteEskimo

More or less, when I'm playing as infantry and suddenly have to deal with several maxes out of nowhere, or having a fun fight with Magriders only to have a Lancer squad 500 meters away gib me I'll tend to stick around the battle not very long. Plus I can basically look forward to being told how bad I am with /tell or /yell
  13. Ballto21

To be fair, in /tell you are a salty sod and its hilarious. i tell you this not to cause spite, but in hopes you become aware of why it happens
  14. EliteEskimo

I don't see why straight up telling me I'm bad for dying as infantry, and that I should get back in a tank is something I personally should find humerous but I suppose I'll try to see another way of looking at it.
  15. Shadowomega

When I see Goku say that, stuff like that when I am on even on my VS I just ignore them. I guess you can say I grew a Hard shell over the years.
  16. Ballto21

take it as a compliment. someone hates you enough to want to /tell you. that, or they know that youre a salty sod and go out of their way to piss you off. or, theyre like me, and are generally bored. any of the above, they care enough
  17. Kentucky Windage

AOD had the numbers and could infuse desperate situations with bodies and quickly turn the tide of battles towards TR. They were more helpful than some will admit.
  18. Garrum

If by 'infuse desperate situations with bodies' you mean hellzerg like no zerg has ever helled before, ruining every fight they get near, then I suppose you could count that as helpful.
  19. Crazytrain

If by "infuse desperate situations with bodies" you mean AOD turned fights into hotdog eating contests where world records were oft shattered and most of the contestants ended up dead, then I suppose you could count AOD as hotdogs.
  20. TheShrapnelKing

The **** are yall talkin bout? I kust got through butchering the ****ers (multiple times) and their BWC buddies at the Palisade. Jesus if bodies didnt disappear the hills around that bae would have red uniformed corpses so piled up theyd be causing corpse landslides.