[Suggestion] Its time to make SMG's & common pool shotguns Class Specific.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

This thread is a call to action wanting balance changes.

The other thread is a question based on looking at development & Gameplay.

The fact that forumside cannot figure this out, proves that the greatest enemy to the community & the game is sometimes the community itself.
  2. Crazytrain

There's no rule about being pretentious, but there is one about trolling.
  3. Scr1nRusher

Well, theres no trolling coming from my end.
  4. DxAdder

If I buy a weapon for a specific class and then have it ripped from my hands, you don't think that in'ts going to piss people off?

I could care less what other classes can use it, If I bought it to use on my HA that's all I care about.

It would be no different than if suddenly they said Infiltrators can no longer use SMG's
  5. Scr1nRusher

Does the HA need to be a CQC class aswell?

Also, I've noticed in this thread everyones complaining about " ohhhhh NC would have the Jackhammer on the HA's", when and lets be honest, how often do you see the jackhammer?. People need to understand that The Jackhammer is a ES Heavy weapon, which is totally different then a regular shotgun interms of weapon type.

Also, Interms of play style, is the HA a sneaky flanking class? or is it a up-front in your face class?

Do SMG's really work for the role of the HA? Shotguns could & do kindof work into the "up front" class.

But it goes back to the original statement. Does the HA need these weapons, when they already have CQC LMG variants?
  6. DxAdder

SOE made that choice and now they have to deal with it, you can't change something like this TWO YEARS LATTER.
  7. Scr1nRusher

Yes, you can. If you have the PPA projectiles.

Also SOE no longer exists.
  8. RadarX

This one has just about run it's course. Closing this up!
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.