scumbags in PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeadlyPeanutt, Apr 14, 2015.

1. chevyowner

No it was not rank 6. By second pack I mean as I said the one from a second player.

The most noticeable time is in a big fight.
    For example near an aircraft terminal in a bio-lab. Repairing MAXes, and drop an ammo pack. Then a second engineer place one and your ammo pack becomes useless. By replacing it (remove the old one and placing a new one) it would then do something again. in battles similar to this having two packs in one place is pointless, and makes engineers less willing to drop them.

I have seen many attempts to capture or defend a base fail because medics or engineers gave up for whatever reason.
  2. 00000000000000000000

Get over yourself!
    • Up x 1
  3. Goldmonk

Sounds like someone took a sniper round through the skull. Shall I write a sad note on the bullet next time?
    • Up x 2
  4. Dumpsterprophet

cloaked flash riders with fury, harassers that just run ppl over.
  5. Bobman23

Lol. Unfortunately, this isn't just exclusive to shotguns. At this point, virtually every single weapon, tactic, ability, etc. has been labeled "dishonorable" or "cheesy". If we were to actually follow all of these rules that people have made about what can and cannot be used, we literally wouldn't be able to do anything.. not even move.

So - and this is directed to everyone here - you don't make the rules for everyone else. Don't get mad when someone doesn't play the game the way you want them to play. You'll just make yourself upset, and the other person won't care one bit.
    • Up x 2
  6. Vorpal_Spork

You are bad, and you should feel bad.

You watch too much Fox "News". They're trying to fight the TR so they can replace the TR.
  7. Fry_Poncho

Hear Hear, he has spoken!
    • Up x 1
  8. Takara

Hey, I sit in there iwth my stalker cloak time to time and 'help' by shooting people in the back. But now that I know it annoys you...I will have so much more fun doing it from afar. *hugs* Welcome to planetside sir!
    • Up x 2
  9. Archiadus

If the player that you're playing against is playing at the highest skill level possible then you'll either: A. Have to practice a lot and develop a play-style that's just as good or B. You lose.

If you go for A you will eventually be able to beat them, if you go for B then you can just redeploy and find a fight against players that are on your level.

There's also option C which is go on the forums and complain about the ways that these players are killing you but in the end you're just wasting time as it won't make you a better player, they won't stop doing it and the majority of the players on the forum will just think that you're whining. :p
    • Up x 1
  10. johnway

The only people i count as scumbags on ps2 are:

1. hackers
    2. Game mechanic exploiters

yes, getting snipped, c4'ed, A2g ESF pilots, Cloaked flash/fury fighters, cloaked infiltrators are annoying, but they're playing the game legit and theres nothing stopping you doing it yourself. Those who cheat/break/exploit the game to their advantage are the worst.

hell i must admit, i've recently started playing infiltrator and find immense satisfaction sniping people considering how difficult it is for me. Recently i've been trialing the RAMs and nearly completed the infiltrator directive.
    • Up x 5
  11. MikeyGeeMan

The tr have implemented maritime law to secure the planet for the Terran republic, the rightful government. It is not a government at all but branch of the military cut off from its homeworld. There are no aspirations of self government or declaration if a new government so in essence they aren't fascist at all.

The NC want their own government and are using the nationalistic ideal of liberty to push their corporate agenda and sell more retail. Or in more technical terms establish an autarchy with a mixed economy to establish self sufficient rule by a few over many the corporations.

Literally speaking of course. Can't be a fascist government if you aren't a government to begin with. But establishing one based on nationalistic ideals to establish an autarchy ... Is.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Source for reference. And the misspelled word is by design.. For the English freaks...
  12. EViLMinD

Good goooood. I can hear your sarcasm. Give in to the smarta$$ side. Punish the witless for thier fail. Muahaha.
    • Up x 1
  13. DirArtillerySupport

Absolutely!! ...but I'm not doing it for certs, experience or my empire...just KDR and tasty tears. ;)

Besides I think exposing flaws in the game's design and marketing is my duty as a patriot of old Auraxis.
  14. Dualice

I thought you were doing the evil arthropod friend of Stewie's from Family Guy for a second. Then realized it was the Emperor from Star Wars (not the pistol). In any case, good show.
  15. Weterman

Putting mines infront of vehicle pads. It's not fair because lots of the time you can't even see the vehicle pad when you spawn a vehicle, and the game forces you to drive right into it.
  16. 00000000000000000000

Combat isn't fair, just take the time to check the vehicle pads. It may be harder to do this on some bases over others but its never impossible.
  17. EViLMinD

The Emperor was a great man. There is much to learn from him. He did so much. Overcame impossible odds. Relied only on himself (and fools he could manipulate). Ruled the freakin Galaxy despite his age and deformity. He was the man.
    • Up x 2
  18. HORNYBOSS

Oh, 0.4 kdr, i wouldnt expect such ragepost from anyone else. What more important is there in FPS game than killing enemy players? Sorry to dissapoint you, but players killing enemies are definitely more useful than the ones dropping ammo.
  19. Takara

They don't want a government based on Nationalistic views...they just don't want to be subject to rule of the TR. The NC was originally just companies that alined with the TR during their rule on earth. IT wasn't till the wormhole collapse and the TR buckling down martial law that led to the NC deciding to break away. Never the less...not even close to Fascism. With no government other then the Military...then that indeed makes them Fascists sir as they are making the laws and enforcing them through rule of power and punishment. There are plenty of governments that call themselves' Republics' that are really just murderous fascist thugs. The VS are more fascist then the NC in terms of beliefs.
  20. Takara

Then got tossed down a bottomless pit in his own deathstar by his only friend....Should have seen that one coming!