Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. GantryPengy380

NP damann. Unfortunately i will be a bit late to ops since ill be with my dad until 7 CST, and will take about 10 minutes to get back to my place ang into PS2.
    • Up x 1
  2. DaMann22

I understand GP360. Join us when you can on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Still we are playing nearly every night for fun and directives. Also catch our streams on twitch.tv/quantum_dawn.
  3. DaMann22

Although we have lost a few good men/women within our ranks and from the development side, Quantum Dawn is still alive and well and going strong. Join us tonight for Dawn Ops and every night for some good fun. Hope to see you there!
  4. DaMann22

Badassery awaits YOU! join today and follow in the footsteps of many great players.
  5. DaMann22

QUANTUM BLADES going down tonight. Check us out at twitch.tv/quantum_dawn.
  6. DaMann22

I used to have to bump this every day. Now if I am away for a week Im still on the front page. Still join us or another outfit to have the best experience with this game.
  7. DaMann22

IM BACKKKKK!!!! Get ready for some surprise infiltrator carnage.
  8. DaMann22

Love my outfit. Thanks everyone who has joined and will ever join. We'll keep this thing going for another several years.
  9. MangoSmoothieXL

So I finally got a ps4 beta key and am interested in joining. Do you guys playonGenudineat all? If so, do I applyviapsnmessaging or your website? I
  10. MangoSmoothieXL

Sorry the spaces where glitching on me ment to say "play on Genduine at" and "apply via psn messaging"
  11. DaMann22

OK IM BACK, READY TO GET THIS GAME AND OUTFIT GOING!!!!
  12. DaMann22

Done with explosive directives. Now I guess on to engineer.
  13. DaMann22

Quantum Dawn does not forget where it came from. We're still playing PS2 and want you to join us!