Black clouds and silver linings (BCSL)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheJamoo, Sep 1, 2013.

1. CappnAshen

I would love to join your outfit, I feel abused in mine at the moment and would love a change.
  2. TheJamoo

Ashen....... I don't even know... :p
  3. CappnAshen

Oooops, wrong forum
    • Up x 1
  4. Denaturat

I would like to recommend this outfit.
    Today they showed SO MUCH passion in attempts to destroy me in my sundy.

[IMG]
    I was there alone so I had to drive and kill them all by my own (and this wasn't even my battle sundy!) yet their spirit remained unbroken after so many failed attempts.
    Last guy was even CRUSHED by remains of my sundy! (I had to bail out after that)
    This realy show how dedicated those guys are.

Godspeed BCLS and may you raise my K/D even further on some other day o7
  5. CappnAshen

Just felt like you could do with a boost ;) Thanks for the recommendation, always welcome ^^
  6. TheJamoo

Haha, well I don't even know who these BCLS people are..... ;) I must agree that they are courageous however.
    • Up x 1
  7. dogster507

Remember guys we run open platoons from 8-10 (on-wards at weekends) so if your interested join one of those ;)
  8. SgtRitaPoon

Hey. This seems like a nice outfit for a casual player like me. i'd like to join ya
    IGN: SgtRitaPoon
    I like playing support roles, preferably engineer class.
    Played all sorts of fps games before.
  9. dogster507

Hey, Ill add you in-game and get you involved ASAP, ops run from 8 pm to 10 pm and later on weekends so hop on on those times for the best chance.
  10. dogster507

Hey guys just A shout out, Reached 110 Members!

Great milestone, Keep em Coming!
  11. Bindlestiff

Free bump for the ever gracious BCSL.
  12. Bindlestiff

You guys still playing? Not seen you around for a while.
  13. dogster507

Recruiting and general population has been a little low of late, that combined with the fact we are a community not just an outfit means alot of our player base are playing other things together. Also the general server pop (especially Vanu) has been really low recently. I personally am expecting another spectacular comeback sometime next month.

Just to get it out there new players are more than welcome in both planetside and other games and maybe a few new members will get our daily squads back up and running.

Thanks for the interest, Lone
  14. Ryconn

IGN: akenzier
    preferred class: close range shotgun light assault, combat medic and engineer
    Past fps experience small amounts of tactical shooters and a good portion of the later cod series and team fortress two.
    I don't play often meaning if there is some sort of man limit in the outfit system then feel free to kick me if needs be I will likely not notice although being a lone wolf is getting a but boring so I won't mind an invite.
  15. Ribero

Could be mistaken, certainly don't want to spread misinformation, but I think these guys may have merged with PTMC?

I'll gladly be corrected if I'm wrobg though.
  16. TheJamoo

There was me thinking I could just sneak under the radar with this thread haha.

Ribero is correct. Due to inactivity issues within the outfit we decided to merge with PTMC.
  17. HappyLaker

Hey, i am a Level 25 ,relatively new Planetside 2 player and would like to join your outfit especially to find gunners for my harasser
    • In game name:JuicyAir
    • Preferred class/role/playstyle:Harasser Driving
    • Previous FPS experience (not required):Team Fortress 2, Garrys Mod
    Note: i am German , but i didnt find any good german outfits, so my english might be not perfect, but i think it is ok
  18. ToothlessGamer

Hi :)
    In-game name: ToothlessGamer
    Preferred class/playstyle: Medic, Light, Heavy and engineer I am happy with and I can adapt my playstyle
    Perivous FPS experience: TF2 (Who hasn't) Various CoD's, counter-strike, Battlefield (BC, BC2, 3 and 4) and all halos :)
    You will have to bear with me till after new years since my pc is mid-range and I am upgrading it after to a high end pc :) will be able to have 70fps average on PS2
    Thanks!
  19. nallar

As TheJamoo said earlier, BCSL have now merged with PTMC. If you would like to join PTMC, their recruitment thread is here.