Black clouds and silver linings (BCSL)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheJamoo, Sep 1, 2013.

1. TheJamoo

Any further replies to Lone's post should be done elsewhere from now on as this is an outfit recruitment thread.

Cheers

TheJamoo
  2. [EoW] Poseidon

Great Video... Great Idea :D I think I could give it a try. And btw, I accepted Jamoo's friend request, but he wasn't online this morning. I'll check again this evening, because I want to join you guys so bad :D
  3. angeh

seen a few of your guys on the battlefield but not really on command chat. TRID, PTMC and 1TNC are communicating between each other during alerts etc :). If you want to be involved add me ingame - we need all the good vs outfits we can at the moment due to VS underpop
  4. Kociboss

Especially during night time, when VS airzerg approaches ;p
  5. angeh

somewhat counterbalanced by f being severely underpopped during the rest of the time :D
  6. dogster507

You can always friend request me (Lone) I'm on more often.

Also don't reply to the post about the youtube series here follow it up in game.

Thanks,
    Lone
  7. dogster507

Generally it me leading so ill add you, I have the leader/ orders command channel.

IGN Lone
  8. TheJamoo

As Lone said he is online more often so I would always recommend adding him as well as me because one of us is normally on :)
  9. TheJamoo

I would be very happy to get the outfit involved in the bigger picture so I will add you when I am next on :)
  10. resul

I'd like to join your squad, I don't have that much time, but am regularly online around 18:00 GMT.
  11. TheJamoo

Glad to hear it, that's ok we have no demand on how much time you dedicate :) I shall add you later on tonight as we will have a squad going :)
  12. Ribero

Had a first engagement with your folk not too long ago, was fun :)
    • Up x 1
  13. TheJamoo

As far as I know you have still not been added to the outfit and I am truly sorry for either not being able to catch you online or just bad timing. If you are still interested however we can always arrange a time so I can make sure to have you added to the outfit.

Apologies again.
  14. [EoW] Poseidon

Nono, Lone already invited me, and we played together about an hour. The thing is, you guys have other times to play as me. As Lone told me, i am usually online when you guys start to rock Auraxis.

So it's not someones fault, just bad luck
  15. TheJamoo

Well if you are on at the same time just message one of us and we will happily have you in our squad :)
  16. [EoW] Poseidon

Oh I will, thank you :)
  17. Bindlestiff

Free bump. Tonights gaming was hilarious. Thanks guys.
    • Up x 1
  18. TheJamoo

To get the word back out, BCSL have returned to planetside 2 after a short break *cough* dayz *cough* and we are playing actively once again. Due to our return we are also starting the recruitment drive again so if you like what we have to offer feel free to get in contact with us.
  19. dogster507

Were back in business baby! "Ahem BUMP"
  20. TheJamoo

Original post needed a bit of a cleanse... We are still recruiting! :)