About NC Weapons...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DatVanuMan, Oct 26, 2014.

1. DatVanuMan

[IMG]

Thoughts/Ideas?
    • Up x 12
  2. AFK1

I've given up trying to figure out what the hell SOE is doing with the NC

My Vanu character is getting higher and higher. It's easier to just play the best faction, rather than ask yourself why the NC's "faction traits" contradict themselves, or try to understand why the TR is using water guns during live fire combat (water guns actually probably have higher muzzle velocity than TR weapons). There's just no point in playing Captain Shotgun MAX who's useless outside of a small room, or Commander Super-Soaker, when you can play the Vanu
    • Up x 3
  3. DatVanuMan

You calling the VS OP, m8? Try the Beamer and regret your statement:p
    But really, SOE needs to make the factions more unique. The NC are, in my opinion, the most unique faction, but their weapons are far too cliche. What's next, an empire specific shotgun implant that renders enemy shotguns useless? (Actually, that sounds overpoweredo_O)
    • Up x 1
  4. KenDelta

I don't mind the concept of shotguns , as long as they're effective and useful.
    • Up x 1
  5. \m/SLAYER\m/

We need motorcycles
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  6. DatVanuMan

Come on! You displayed Arnold's amazing skill to prove your point! Anyways, have you not seen how the Flash is going to look for the NC?
  7. DatVanuMan

What would you prefer? An effective shotgun or a unique Gauss launcher?
  8. KenDelta

A railgun.

A hugearse gun to stick into my Tank , MAX , ESF and Harasser.
    And it better leave a LONGarse trail so my enemies know I'm not kidding when firing that thing.
    • Up x 4
  9. Pfundi

A Vanguard cannon that OHKs Lightnings from the rear would be nice :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Fellgnome

TR needs authority glasses:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. Rovertoo

They can stop giving me shotguns when I get my double barreled break action. Then I'll be happy.
  12. Rovertoo

Wait, what? They're changing the way the Flashes look?
  13. BlueSkies

How about a shotgun that fires mini shotguns
    • Up x 1
  14. Mitheledh

The NC needs fragmentation rounds for it's shotguns.
  15. Halkesh

I want a KV2 derp gun on my Vanguard : ton of damage (can OHK from the rear) and 1 eternity to reload.
    • Up x 1
  16. DatVanuMan

And thus, the NC came up with an idea...
  17. DatVanuMan

Yep. Normal Flash for TR, hover-bike for VS, and a futuristic Harley-Davidson for NC!:D
  18. DatVanuMan

Exactly.
    Now fight for your rights and kill those shotguns!
  19. Rovertoo

Sweet! Are there pictures somewhere?
  20. DatVanuMan

I MUST agree. Maybe a sawed-off for your secondary. THEN may you even dare claiming that you are indeed a space 'Murican.
    • Up x 1