About NC Weapons...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DatVanuMan, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Rovertoo

Get off my Lawn, ya purple techie! And tell that Commie friend of yours that I say FREEBERTY!
  2. DatVanuMan

PREPARE TO BE AROUSED!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Diilicious

4. DatVanuMan

No what? Rail guns or Harley-Davidsons?
  5. Fellgnome

I think TR is already the lowest pop faction overall, please don't make it worse.

This would make me go VS, already tempting but that flash would put me over the edge especially if it hovered anything like a magrider.
    • Up x 3
  6. Diilicious

Harley Tankvidson, most ugly concept ever........
  7. DramaticExit

Why is that VS soldier humping a hovering termite?
  8. KnightCole

The Flash gets a T16 Bull, the Blade gets a Charge up weapon and the Bull gets, well.....you know...a shotgun...
    • Up x 1
  9. DatVanuMan

1. I don't get it.
    2. If it is going to hover, it better be WEAK, as in paper clip weak. One Raven missile can take it out.
  10. DatVanuMan

WHAT? The Bull gets a shotgun! I never knew!
    Shall it be a flechette, or an electromagnetic slug?
  11. KnightCole

It shall be a weapon that spreads more then a veteran prostitutes leg, ensuring you cannot hit a Tech plant from the cap point..
  12. DatVanuMan

WHAT? BRO, its design is the ONLY reason I'd ever drive a bike! The only people that restrict me are:
    1. My parents.
    2. God.
    3. My annoying younger siblings.
    4. LIFE.
    Plus, it is the most popular bike in Amurica. Therefore, your hatred is illogical, and the hillbillies of Tennessee shall hunt for you:p

Just kidding, you say what you say, man. However, how DO you think the NC bike should look?
  13. DatVanuMan

Sounds excitingly tingly. My spandex approves:p
    WAIT, we ARE talking about the T16, RIGHT?
  14. DatVanuMan

Ah, come on man! Focus on the vehicle, not the person who humps it!
  15. KnightCole

No, that picture I think I quoted, that NC buggy.....lol...

and yikes...
  16. DatVanuMan

Indeed. Everyone knows that the Mag-Scat should get that!
  17. ronjahn

Let's not start rumors. I'm pretty sure this is player created art that has never been confirmed as being implemented into the game.

Correct me if you have proof that I'm wrong, but I don't remember devs ever talking about this.
  18. Problem Officer

Not gonna spend a minute searching, because I'm scared of it being real.
    Blade looks OP as hell if it's not fragile. Glide over other vehicles wut. No road bumps wut. Really cool though.
    Flash needs something newer and cooler but I can't think of anything.
    Bull's... farming equipment / snowmobile? Should be an actual 2-wheel bike, with really wide tires.
  19. Diilicious

I think it should look like this

[IMG]
  20. PurpleHIppo

Shotgun maxes = dumb (give them machineguns like VS and TR maxes already, all 3 factions want it)
    Shotguns as faction trait = dumber (shotguns have their time and place yes, but in general they just add frustration)
    Claiming NC guns underperforming = dumbest (Because they simply arent underperforming)

Dont take me wrong, irony is my friend and im not here to troll, but theres more important stuff to be done, Intercontinental lattice and meta content.