remove this ******* **** from the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TotalEnigmaVS, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotalEnigmaVS

MAX suit
    remove it forever , its op , unbalanced , makes big fights feel like huge **** experience especialy bio fights.
    there are no infantry fights in this game because of this thing
    the battle flow will so much improve with this thing gone
    holding points will feel better as well as taking it because you know it will only be soft targets there so you wont have to change to c4/rockets
    seriously there is no downside with removing a MAX from this game only benefits
    the ESFs and libs camp the spawn? no problem go 1 base back and spawn skyguard on lightning problem solved btw u can ask SOE to give skyguard on harasser .
    there you go , **** you all max suit users
    • Up x 9
  2. NinjaTurtle

I agree for the removal of MAX's will never happen though

Give the burster to the engineer as a turret and give the NC HA a Raven RL :D..... I am serious btw
    • Up x 1
  3. DatVanuMan

HAs with Ravens, just what the game needs...
    If this happens, bring back pre-nerf ZOE. And put it on MY HA:p
  4. NightEngine

Why are any of your points an improvement?

Oh wait, I know why, because you don't want a challenge and don't want to think.
    • Up x 5
  5. Elrobochanco

They just need to increase the range of their footstep audio, and make them auto spot to the minimap the way vehicles do in close proximity. The only OP thing about MAXes is that you can turn the corner expecting a regular infantry from your map and be greeted with one.

If you know there are maxes around they really aren't a big deal at all unless you are an infiltrator.
    • Up x 7
  6. Pfundi

Love you too :*
  7. Bape

Question which is worse being shot at by a prowler or being shot at by a tr max?
  8. William Petersen

If you can't hear a max moving around, your headphones are off.
    • Up x 3
  9. 70g50

Everytime I read **** like that I imagine a Heavy who was shooting everyone and didn´t die because of his shields. But there´s one class who finally kills him. It´s a max. Alt+Tab and do some ****** post like totally op, skillsuit blabla... I don´t play this class, I die because of it so it must be op and has to go. No offensce to the heavy´s who are fine with maxes. :p
    • Up x 2
  10. patrykK1028

Yeah, remove MAXes, because we want pure CoD in 2700 (or something like that)
    • Up x 4
  11. patrykK1028

By Beamer.
    • Up x 2
  12. Wizlawz

OP?

i wouldn't know as i do not last very long in one.

unbalanced...i can agree somewhat with that.... a flak cannon that only does damage to planes it seems but not tanks....so either AA or AT but not both.
  13. MacavitySWE

OP seems ********... try use headphones so you can hear them coming, and maybe use longer range tactics rather than trying to knife them to death?
  14. Iridar51

Agreed. Burster and AV MAXes can stay, AI MAXes need to go.
    Funny, that's usually why people use MAX suits.
    • Up x 4
  15. gibstorm

I think maxxes are fine, But they should always be slow.

Things like Charge makes them OP cause you can escape when you over extend yourself or get outplayed
  16. Shootybob

Maxes are fine. They're filled with even more delicious certs now, which gives me extra incentive to collect them.
  17. NinjaTurtle

Pure CoD?

So the tanks and air zergs are common in CoD.

This game even without MAX suits is still vastly different to CoD.
  18. patrykK1028

BioLab without MAXes = CoD
    And all the guys who want to delete MAXes wouldnt mind deleting all vehicles too.
    • Up x 2
  19. andy_m

moan moan moan
    • Up x 2
  20. Wizlawz

stop that this instant! {now i have to go look at....... pics*}
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.