Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Gammit

Tweets and announcement posts confirm this is a known issue and they are looking into it.

Happened to me once today too.
  2. Taxi Driver [OCC]

I received a message from a customer service representative that calmly explained they are experiencing a "minor issue" that makes the game 100% inaccessible. I don't think English is a first language around here.
    • Up x 1
  3. Taxi Driver [OCC]

LINK explaining error code NBE-1033:

"
    Not Available

This link is no longer available. Please click the Knowledge Base tab above to search for an answer to your question.

You can also visit our main Support Page to find out more information about your game."
  4. 8odycount

That's pathetic! I came home frome a 12 hours trip and was happy to finaly play planetside and now that **** again and noooo there wasn't a problem with DNS **** the last time. shame on you SOE. I pay money for this game and then I can't even login but my mate who lives here too is playing and he also can login??? I don't believe it seriously.
  5. Longshotrider

Alright, a major community event that I was planning on doing just ended and I missed it because of this problem, and its a double XP weekend, and I could be on the PTS trying to earn the new helmet. SOE, its safe to say that I and many other of your paying customers are pissed, I really hope that there is at least some sort of reimbursement to this, please get this fixed soon so that we can enjoy the double XP weekend.
  6. 8odycount

BTW creating a new account at least let's you play. And yes, I am pissed too. Seriously.
  7. MrMilitaryDude

OK - TRY THIS! It just worked for me or they fixed it at the same time I did it...

1. Go to the PS2 website and login to your account.
    2. Pull up your account management.
    3. Click on "Account Info"
    4. Click "SAVE"
    5. Load up PS2 and you should be able to login and play. I am playing right now!

I hope this works for whoever reads this...
    • Up x 2
  8. Reymas

DAFUQ?! This actually worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
  9. TaeyeonSNSD

I think it's because they fixed it. The game just loaded fine for me and I never had to do any of that.
  10. TSR AlexS Customer Service

There was an issue with our login servers yesterday which had caused this to happen. Everything should be good now. Please submit in a support ticket if you still have issues.
  11. Dr. Curiosity

"This site is currently undergoing a scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Please check back again later!"

So that's no dice, now.
  12. RavingMadx

I'm having this error message too. It started today, yesterday it worked.
  13. 1Fuzzy

14. RavingMadx

15. Spacelife

The downtime is over. My outfitmates can log in, but I'm still getting the NBE-1013 error.
  16. IsoldeBaden

same here
  17. KLECKO

SAME HERE
  18. McGuyver

SAME here.... Can't log in.... SOE why is it always something with you all.
  19. SilverUnicorn

the dreaded NBE error is here! GOD HELP US ALL! PS: i cant log in
  20. Nagumi

Yup, same issue here.. been getting this since 8:30 am EST :/ least I know my account isn't fubar <.<;.