Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. drizzaa

Getting this pop up when I try to log in via launcher. Anyone else getting this or have a fix?
    • Up x 1
  2. Dubesta11

3. DK22

I just got that too. WTH. Was playing just a few hours ago just fine,
    well, kinda, blue screen'd every hour or so. but..... web web link is useless...
  4. drizzaa

• Up x 1
  5. LGhost1904

Same... I just restarted client with no changes and the error popped up.
  6. Dubesta11

Is there double XP going on? Because we are going to need a week of it for all of this...
    • Up x 1
  7. Rottenc0rpse

Getting the same error too! :(
  8. drizzaa

Yup, It's double XP. RadarX Help us xD
  9. jjcf89

Same. Claims the servers are up. https://www.soe.com/status
    Although 5 minutes seems like a long time to not hear from your servers and still consider them up.
  10. Dis

Ditto.
  11. Canuck117

I, too, am getting this error. The support link redirects to a link that is "No longer available" for me.
  12. Librux

Getting the same error i opened a support ticket to see whats going on. I will keep u up to date if u guys want if SOE responds to me
  13. Hardwired_DK

They had the same error just a few days ago - waiting for devs to take action and fix the problem
  14. Alcinious

I am getting this as well.
  15. Church41349

Well looks like I'm not the only one I just got on the forums to see what this was. My game literally crashed 5min ago and when I restarted the game I got this error also.
  16. Anamit117

17. Heroforhire

Another here
  18. Konstantinn

Getting this error too... restarted, still getting it for now.
  19. SwedishLlama

Same thing here, after missing out on the first half of the double-XP weekend due to the DNS thing.
  20. BlueSeventy

RIIIOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!