Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Tykune

Its just getting to me that people are using such cliche terms and threats, as if they hadn't been used by everyone at least once in their life lol
  2. BlackHawkVervedi

My mistake, sorry
  3. Psyph

They went down at 9am if you're eastern, which you are. No need to argue being wrong my friend.
  4. CharonLT

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. andy_m

Ah well... probably done me a favour. I'm gonna dust off me guitars and get some much needed practise in...

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  6. KoRneY

AllSkill, dasanfall stats records you playing 308.5 hours in May. That's at least an average of 12 hours a day. In comparison, I have 86 hours, or roughly three a day.

What is the explanation for that?
  7. Sedisp

So.... low functioning or high functioning? I'm trying to guess where you are on the spectrum.
  8. AllSkillorNoThrill

Better than you - thats where Im at on the "spectrum"
  9. Tykune

Busted.
  10. BlackHawkVervedi

I just got the time it went down wrong, again sorry.
  11. Verviedi

God, this is such a waste of time. Get the ******* servers up already. I have 45 mins left!
  12. BlackHawkVervedi

Agreed!
  13. DooDooBreff

whoops OHNOHEDIDNT
  14. BlackHawkVervedi

They really need to get this together.
  15. CharonLT

[IMG]
  16. Alyz

PS2 isn't dying. Stop spreading FUD, please.
  17. Tykune

I kinda wanna look myself up, but I also kinda dont want to register lol
  18. BlackHawkVervedi

Nobody said it was dying its that the servers have been down for 5 hours and for what some name changes and bug fixes
  19. Tykune

I know this is out of the blue, but is there a way to look up a character's weapon stats online?
  20. allaboutthetl32

Has anyone been able to find an actual estimated time servers will be back up?