Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. THEGUNSLINGER

Just checkin' in. Guess we are still a no-go. Been relivin' the old days on PS1. People on there wasting time in there while waiting. Man has the game changed. Still a blast to play the old one a bit. Miss the ANT runs. LOL
  2. IamnotAmazing

they don't hack, and there's nobody on waterson that is a hacker(maybe a basement troll that makes a br3 and speed hacks), if you get hit in the head it's probably someone that's good enough to hit the head. Don't spread rumors of hackusations for no reason
  3. BlackHawkVervedi

Thats what were trying to do
  4. Sedisp

I guess technically you would be better at me than at being on the autism spectrum by default, since you are on it and I am not. So yeah you totally kick my *** at having autism.
  5. allaboutthetl32

off to ps1 then :D or mebe some starcraft :D
    • Up x 1
  6. senondo

soon, next...soe should just stop using these words.
    then again...everquest next. maybe thats not a computer game but rather soe's business model?
  7. Maelthra

There would have to actually be an estimated time in order for someone to find it.
  8. BlackHawkVervedi

THIS IS CRAZY BRING THE FREAKING SERVERS UP ALREADY!
  9. NCwolf84

while you people sit here and complain you could be on PTS helping is get Hossin ready. there's a lot of us on right now.
  10. Tykune

Maining as an infiltrator, I know all about people being good shots if they get the head.. but as for TIW hacking and lagswitching, these are things I've been told about the outfit in general. As for my experience when facing the outfit when they do make an appearance, they dont really give much trouble other than coming in hard with full force, holding a slight advantage for about maybe 5-10 minutes before the battle evens out? I haven't seen them much lately, though... which did fuel my thoughts on the stuff going around about a good amount of their BR 100's being banned.
  11. Sedisp

Link his page.
  12. \m/SLAYER\m/

13. SashsaACIII

• Up x 1
  14. AllSkillorNoThrill

Dude i know that thats why I made it available for chumps like you to view my age *Derp* And just because you don't like to hear the truth doesn't mean I'm not acting my age if anything, at your (unknown) age, you choose to play passive/aggressive too scared to ever open your mouth IRL but would surely do so over the internet.

Also thanks for taking time out of your day to look me up since I'm obviously so important to you ---> the paparazzi

Thnx again! :D
  15. allaboutthetl32

so i download planetside 1 to play... Microsoft Visual C++ error cant run.... on my laptop ps2 cant run because of the 0xc00007b error.... anyone help plzzz? :(
  16. Macinator21

Any ETA on PS2 coming to PS4? Or on the servers coming up?
  17. Psyph

I didn't think much about hackers but from all this defense I know think there are a lot more of them here than I previously believed. Let them accuse all they want because IF the accusations are false then everything will obviously be good, there is no need to fuel the fire by keeping them on the spot.
  18. CharonLT

19. senondo

next soon
  20. SashsaACIII

22:27 pm msk ppc