Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. snowking

YUP. They Did Come A Long Way Baby!!!!!!!! <3 U Planetside..:D\
    [IMG]
  2. geekrider

AWWWW MAN! NOT COOL!
  3. DooDooBreff

they did mention it
  4. cruczi

Where? I mean mention it here in this thread. You know the same place where they mention all the other changes they're putting in in this update.
  5. Utrooperx

6. DooDooBreff

im not going to bother linking or searching for things you should know how to do. considering you have such a strong opinion, youd think youd be a little more informed
  7. MiImbEn

hmm then what does that leaves the SEA region? we gotta play with 100-300ish pings because we can only connect to AU or US West servers... :(:confused:
  8. Malagath

If and when the Playstation4 crowd hits the servers. we should do well with the population issues.Other than that , I love this game.No other compares, period.So my time is well spent,Thank you S.O.E. .
  9. EternaForest

10. Robertooooo

Compared to how it was in February/March it's hard. Back then you could easily find balanced fights everywhere. Now it's so hard it's barely even worth the effort anymore.
    So yeah, the EU servers need to be merged assuming there will not be a sudden huge influx of new players. Which is not likely to happen.
  11. dexsauce

12. Mianera

Sea region? No offense, but LOL.
  13. senondo

n..n....n..next week? real update NEXT WEEK?!?!!!

also: if you're not implelenting the Desync fix...why are all the non merge affected servers down?
  14. Utrooperx

Hmmm...as I see RadarX mentioned "a few changes" in this comment on Twitter...unfortunately, there was no definition of "a few changes", like whether they would be fixing the freaking hit detection like Smed (you know, the president of SoE?) promised...

https://twitter.com/RadarX/status/480509645237149696

"To clarify my earlier tweet, we will have a few changes but Hossin will not be Tuesday."
  15. DooDooBreff

happy now cruzci this is where you begin...... just throw your keyboard away and save yourself the future shame
  16. TerranTerrorLst

So happy I dont have a active subscription at the moment. The amount of downtime the servers have seen, the lack of a ping limiter letting Gibbers run wild, the terrible hit detection currently, the numerous exploiters going unbanned.

Sometimes it pays to only play for free
  17. DooDooBreff

everyone likes a farmers root right?
  18. DooDooBreff

seriously if you cant go a day without video games you need to growTFU
  19. SashsaACIII

3h - 4h
    Status: 6/24/2014 6:04 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
  20. DooDooBreff

And also to the complainers could ya **** or leave the game?

did you think youre going to attrition PS2 to being what you want all the time?

use your own tears to douse your flaming ********