VS HA with ORION/SVA-88 look like they are borderline Hacking when ADS...Way too fast for HA LMG!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G.O.A.T, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanuBangura

no lmgs should be available to move fast while ads !!!!!

The Gr22 or Carnage Ar need revamps in stats and models similar to how the lynx was changed in relation to the jaguar
  2. VanuBangura

most VS weapons combine the .75-thingy with a high RoF, which can turn out borderline OP with the netcode of PS2 doing the rest for you.
    I, high RoF, pinpoint accuracy are a joke of a recoil that you can easily compensate if you play mostly NC. It is in fact like shooting with lazors.
  3. Vixxing

AS soon as you activate said shield .75 does nothing anymore...
  4. MorganM

Agreed! It's not anyone thing for VS... its that VS have lots of really cool little features that add up to being amazing.

x.75 ADS
    No bullet drop
    holo optics

While still getting guns with low recoil, fast reloads, and good velocity.

All that is balanced by... small magazines and average damage?

I love my VS guns =) Orion is overrated and the Pulsar LSW is underrated.
  5. EvilJollyT

Maybe you're just bad?
  6. VanuBangura

NO .75 MOVEMENT FOR LMGS
  7. VanuBangura

NO LMGS SHOULD HAVE ADS MOVEMENT SPEED BONUS
  8. Blippy

I came in here to ask why this stupid thread is still alive, and now I know.

Since it's just one guy obsessively bumping this thread, can a mod please lock it?
  9. G.O.A.T

You would love that, wouldn't you? Anything for VS to keep that 100% unfair edge.

It's not just one guy, a lot of people know this is BS!

Yes it does.

If an HA with .75x activates the shield and a HA with .50x activates a shield...Who will strafe faster?...The .75x will because that .75x is still the strafing speed...sure it might be slower now but he will still move faster with shield on.
  10. Vixxing

I bet you where one of those who cried its IMPOSSIBLE to hit a VS max with ZoE while saying "OMG LANCERS CAN JUST SNIPE MOSSIES MOVING AT 250K/PH OUT OF THE AIR WITH A HIGH SPEED DUMBFIRE SIMPLY BY HITTING IT 3 TIMES WITH 2 SECOND LOADUPS NERF PLZ!"
  11. Adeon

I tried to get auraxium on SVA... It was painfull. Orion accuracy, lower RoF +25 bullet mag... I dropped it and using Orion in most situations.
  12. Adeon

You complaining about Orion's 0.75 ads move multiplier, but all depends on point of view.

If you will look at parameters of weapons of all empires, you will see, that TR has best close range weapons, NC has best long range weapons, and VS has something average.

TR MSW-R better than Orion at 0-10m due to lower CoF (advanced laser sight). Also, it has soft point ammunition.

NC EM6 better than Orion at 20m+ distance due to incredible accuracy.

VS Orion is between these two weapons.

SVA is Orion with larger magazine and lower RoF. With same, =crap accuracy. (Also, this is not the argument, but it's pew-pew sounds disgusting).
  13. FactionTraitsFTW

Why are people even still posting in this thread?
  14. Blippy

To call GOAT an idiot for claiming to want to keep my "unfair advantage" when HA is my least played class.

Orion's been nerfed at least twice and he still claims it's the best gun in existence. Pretty sure he's just a troll.
  15. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.