Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. cyb_

HSR-1, KSR-35 and Vandal play back a reload sound after each single shot. This sound should not be there since these are semi-auto rifles.
  2. Arkha3

They will also lock out your character if you logout with it equipped
    • Up x 1
  3. Xenoverist

Most likely this is another nVidia bug, but the right 20%ish of my screen on the test server is black from the moment it starts up
  4. fudili

Crashing to desktop every time after character selection.
  5. Painsixten

The Light Assault can not use the Jet & Drifter packs they dosent work after last Patch.
    • Up x 2
  6. Skydrow

Not only the Light Aussault's ability doesn't work... EVERY Ability doesn't work!!!

Please fix SOE!
    • Up x 1
  7. NCwolf84

http://imgur.com/HlMlY2o
    does anyone else have this issues with the class cert tree? it's been this way for weeks for me. and I've reported it a few times now.
  8. OddChelsea

The Baron reload is messed up, you raise the gun too high during the animation and your shells disappear into thin air as you load them. Also the A-Tross assault rifle only makes the single fire sound when firing in 2x burst. It still fires 2 rounds but only one shot is heard. Fully automatic sound is fine.
  9. Hiding in VR

Trying to test the Torq, but the only attachments I can unlock are the scopes. Everything else says I need to purchase the weapon :(
  10. neyo5611

wht iss the torq?
  11. MrCakeguy

Eh, this happens:
  12. GoodFight

Posted bug in game, repeating here as requested. Did not read 28 pages to see if this was already mentioned.

----

No visible way to upgrade the enginneer's AV MANA turret.

With the removal of the Certs tab (being replaced by the implants tab) [Bring back the certs page please....] ... there is no way to upgrade the AV MANA Turret.

Most items that can be upgraded were made to now be updated by clicking on the slot and upgrading within..... bu the AV MANA turret has no upgrades available. The "Engineer Certs" screen only shows the AI MANA turret and hmm...ammo pack now.

AV MANA might have been overlooked since it probably didn't show on "Engineer Certs" page until it was unlocked?
  13. NoctD

Implant construction is not working in VR - the Nano-Cycler fails to put implants as you select them up.

It used to work fine in VR. Now you have to be elsewhere to work the nano-cycler.
  14. KillSwitchWes

Newest update (as of 5/16/14): Initial load up into the login menu will not exceed 9% even after 30 min of waiting and multiple attempts.
  15. Levtech

This is a level design bug, when using the jump pad from Acan Biolab to Acan Southern Labs you crash into a tree as shown below.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Cz4rMike

After last 1GB+ update.

I have a problem if anything else is opened (for example TS3). PTS starts to stutter and when i move mouse cursor ingame - I can "catch" the window that is on my desktop. Really weird bug.
  17. TerminalT6

I cannot pull air vehicles from the warpgate.
  18. Badname2671

I'm also having this issue. The PTS Client crashes to desktop whenever I try to log in to any of my characters. Creating a new character still leads to a CTD after character customization is complete.
  19. Dalt Wisney

Same here. Played PTS last week, just fine. Today, I received a +1GB update. When I select a character it CTDs without any error code. I even restarted the PC but still the same...
  20. Dalt Wisney

BUG: Utility pouch. The last two steps cost 1000 certs, each.