Communication Is Key [CIK] is looking to add to it's ranks!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Patroclusx, Dec 17, 2013.

1. BlueSeventy

Was glad to see TIK tags over my head for most of the server smash. Guess Cobalt can't compare :p
    • Up x 1
  2. Patroclusx

3. Corvus Corax

I might not be CIK, but these guys are ******* awesome. Love running with B-Dog and Taken if there are no EXE platoons around.
    Yesterday, there was an epic cross-outfit coordinated attack on all the biolabs for last night's alert. It was glorious.
    • Up x 1
  4. Irexistus

Swiggity swiggity swooty.. Join us.
  5. PKfire

give me that booty?
  6. Brahma2

Gables gives everyone who joins $10 on PayPal.
    • Up x 2
  7. Gables

I am also a Nigerian prince. Please loan me your american dollars and I will repay you with tankbuster goodness.
  8. Malleablelist

If you are tr, roll with these guys. They always make me work for my certs >;p
  9. Gables

Who is your main?
  10. rhan101277

I am interested in joining the outfit, I have registered on the forums and am waiting admin approval. In the mean time I wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing planetside 2 since release, I play often on weekends/days when I am off work. I would really enjoy playing with an organized squad/platoon. My preferred classes are infiltrator, engi and heavy assault, although I can play others. I also spend time flying the mossy, I can do bomb runs but I am not that great at air to air combat. Looking forward to challenging fights with a well trained outfit.
  11. BobertFett

Here! More Reasons to join CIK! (Sorry all CIK that keep seeing me promote this video!)
  12. PKfire

Higby nanites, Bobert.
    • Up x 1
  13. Patroclusx

The beautiful thing about (Cik) airwing is that it isn't based around 1 god pilot. It's a collaboration of many great pilots who in fact play with little ego. These guys love to help others learn to fly and be on the level as seen in the video above. I'm not one of these great pilots but I am proud that these pilots are so helpful and play such a positive role in our outfit. Hell I'm even getting pretty decent thanks to them. So rememer From air to ground in (Cik) we got you covered.
  14. BlueSeventy

Ya'll need to stop making xBreakk play bottom *****. The kid deserves some topsoil.
  15. TheSauss

The Sauss is intrigued by your ideas and wishes to subscribe to your newletter. :eek:
  16. PKfire

Suit up Summer Soldiers! This war wont win itself!

• Up x 1
  17. Patroclusx

(Cik) is officially on twitter! Follow us @CikRecon for future ops and special events.
  18. Patroclusx

If you are looking to compete then (CIK) is the place for you. We Actively participate in PAL, Serversmash, and community clash. We have also been scriming 1 to 2 teams a week. If this is something your speed Apply today at bcik.net
  19. BDog

Join us in one of our open Communication Is Key!! platoons and then you will be able to preview just a fraction of CIK's outstanding potential.
  20. BDog

Great vision without great people is irrelevant. Therefore, CIK is again opening its ranks for recruitment. Come check us out online and see the great things we do for our TR brothers and sisters on the battlefield. If you are interested in joining CIK, please submit an application in-game or at http://www.cikgc.com.