Communication Is Key [CIK] is looking to add to it's ranks!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Patroclusx, Dec 17, 2013.

1. xBreakk

2. Rollled

Great group of people to play this great game with.
  3. PolywannaKrakar

CIK- Proving that you can take bases when outpoped since 1810. 56th Recon sold seperately. Zerg tactics not included.
  4. P149U3

#1 is a joke not even in the top 50
  5. Gables

Can't get anything past this guy!
  6. khaan

these guys are stright ballers!! always a great fight
  7. Caek

Drop drop drop! Drop your hesitation and join us that is!
  8. Patroclusx

First op with the "tta" was great! Had a blast working with the other outfits and owning everything that crossed our path on amerish.
  9. Gables

No matter if you're casual or hardcore, we have a place for you! If you're an infantry only, a pilot, a tanker, or some mix of the three, you'll always have someone to watch your backside. Join now and experience all the fun you've been missing!
  10. xBreakk

Look under the 200+ members :)
  11. PolywannaKrakar

12. BlakeA

So I was doing some reading for geeks and I found the following CIK members.
    • HomingBacon #1 shredder kills IN THE WORLD.
    • Lovehearts #3 Dalton kills IN THE WORLD.
    • BlakeA #5 shredder kills IN THE WORLD.
    • Ganstrom #8 Needler kills IN THE WORLD.
    • Bobertfett top 30 with BOTH Needler and Rotary IN THE WORLD.
    • BlackJohnny top 100 with BOTH shredder and Dalton kills IN THE WORLD.
    • Shizumi #8 Bulldog(Air mounted) kills IN THE WORLD.
    • Wobblecog #8 Banshee kills IN THE WORLD.
    • CIK has 8 guys in top 160 Needler kills IN THE WORLD.
    • CIK has 6 guys in top 200 Rotary kills IN THE WORLD.
    • CIK has 6 guys in top 250 Tank Buster kills IN THE WORLD.
    • The "Young Pilot" xBreakk #105 Needler kills IN THE WORLD. (heck, not long ago he was flight student!)
    >> Source <<
    If you would like to fly with these guys and gals visit us on Connery. But the really cool thing is that many of these people are willing to teach new players and their not even slightly egotistical or rude. They're just a bunch of friends hanging out and having fun.
  13. SNAFUS

Had a great scrim with you guys Sunday, would recommend this outfit to anyone looking for a fun and efficient group to join.
  14. Patroclusx

Looking forward to kicking *** tonight with merc in the tta ops!
  15. JeremyClaws

Having a blast with CIK after Titanfall Beta ended! Kickin' *** and takin' names!
  16. Patroclusx

Looking forward To TTA ops already.
  17. Caek

Looking for more people to strategically place into position to insert boots into fanatic/rebel *****. www.bcik.net
  18. Gables

CIK had a blast leading the Air wing and Quick reaction force on today's Connery vs Miller event! Thanks for everyone that participated and I look forward to future showings by Connery as a whole.
  19. RubiconV

There is nothing like running with a well organized outfit like CIK that both has fun and supports you during the game. Check out my latest video if you want to get a taste of what it is like, and take note of the many times engineers from CIK were supporting my Max, how when we move, we attach common objectives, and work together, resulting in many more kills than if I was with a disorganized outfit or running solo.

20. BlakeA

CIK was joined by comedian GunTruck for a night on Amerish. You will hear teamwork in a fun environment. According to us, if you get stressed, mad, or frustrated, why play.