Communication Is Key [CIK] is looking to add to it's ranks!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Patroclusx, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Patroclusx

Communication Is Key

Outfit Ranking: #1 In the World

[CIK] as a whole is a strong outfit full of many top notch players who look to have fun through laid back, but organized gameplay. From galaxy drops to armor pushes, [CIK] is always looking to shake up the battlefield with ever-changing tactics to ensure victory.

[IMG]

With several Active Platoon Leaders, you will never find yourself without a platoon at your side to fight to ensure destruction over the fanatical Vanu cultists and Corporate New Conglomerate Dogs. Loyalty until Death, Strength in Unity. Also, with several High Level Players, there is plenty of room to help along new players so that we can continue to grow as a group.

[IMG]
    We also have a place for the Hardcore players. The 56th Recon Division that operates parallel to the main platoons is a group of players whose leaders run a very tight and organized squad focusing on quick movement and shock tactics achieved by Cohesion, Teamwork, and Communication. Players looking to join the 56th RD must be very vocal and willing to put Squad Above Self. If your only concern is K/D this group is not for you. Currently the 56th is admitting new Multi-Disciplined Pilots and Airmobile Operators who prefer Galaxy Drop-style gameplay. You must already be an outfit member in order to apply to the Recon Division.

[CIK] will also be be holding non-mandatory training for new members to familiarize with tactics and also for vets to stay frosty.

If you're looking for an outfit who can play on an organized level without demanding you to be online 24/7, then [CIK] is the place for you. From Casual to Hardcore, we have it.

If interested please apply @ Bcik.net and or Follow us on Twitter @CikRecon!

And If you're already a [CIK] member and would like to join the Recon Division, apply @ 56thrd.guildlaunch.com to join! (Only if new members are required. Ask Gables or Patroclusx for info).
    • Up x 2
  2. Arbite

Bump for these awesome guys!
  3. Gables

I've never before had the pleasure of leading such a glorious assorted group of delinquents, vehicle mongers, and all around bad *****.

If you enjoy destroying rebel scum and technozealots and having a group of trained killers watching your back who also happen to be some of the funnest people you will meet, be sure to check us out!
  4. Caek

Do you like hot drops, low level insertion as a squad and holding on against greater numbers? Are you willing to pull out of one fight at a moments notice and do something completely different? Can you improvise on the fly, take initiative and carry out orders without needing to be asked? Are you multi mission capable? Can you function in a non rigid, initiative driven squad role and still take orders? Are you able to go from infantry to armor to air as needed and without handicap?

If any of that sounds like something youd like to be a part of or you might be interested in, you might have a place in the 56th!
  5. Patroclusx

Tired of large platoons that just toss down a point and everyone makes it there 20 minutes later. Cik is a great outfit to pull away from the Zerg mentality. Join us and you'll never look back!
  6. BDog

Join us in our open Communication Is Key!! platoon(s) and then you will be able to preview just a fraction of CIK's potential.
  7. Gables

Just another day curbstomping zergs in the CIK.
  8. Patroclusx

Looking for more experience pilots for our air division. IF you want to to take air to the next level with strategic air strikes with well coordinated squads then check cik out!
  9. Arbite

Try the new CIK fitness regimen! Each time we cap a base, 10 push ups! You'll be ripped in no time because we always capture bases. Sign up today, and you'll get your own personal trainer, me! That's right. For the low monthly cost of nothing, I can remind you how many push ups you owe the squad.

Enter a base! Smash everything that moves! Get ripped!
    • Up x 1
  10. Riffmon

Are you looking for an outfit that has great leadership, stone-cold killers and great team players without egos?

Do you like running with a platoon on a regular basis that gets down to business and gets things done?

Can you follow orders and communicate to the team?

Then CIK is for you!

bcik.net
  11. Gloomis

Did anyone mention we have punch and pie?
  12. PolywannaKraker

We also have Caek!!!!!!!
  13. PolywannaKraker

You will find that we have a lot of very experienced, high skilled players. We have 4 of the top 50 players on the server and our outfit is in the top 10. We have quite a few players at BR100 and many more really close. Heck, I'm BR85 and a quarter of our players are higher level than I am. This means you will feel supported by your teammates. You will feel like your back is being watched, and someone is there to revive you if the unfortunate happens. And you will feel victorious when you find your small squad successfully taking bases or holding bases against a much larger force due to this. We are a great combination of high skilled, highly tactical players who don't take the game too seriously. Are you the last one to get in the Galaxy? No you won't be kicked from the platoon. You just have to sing a song as punishment. And you may find others singing the song along with you. ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. Caek

Mmmmmm.... Sweet delicious caek...
  15. BlakeA

The players that have joined CIK and the skills I have seen develop here are just amazing, and not just marksmanship skills! Guys that are relatively new to leading have proven to be really good at it. Not only will you find guys that make you laugh but they get the job done.
  16. Riffmon

17. PolywannaKraker

I laugh pretty much every time I play with these guys. They are really funny.
  18. Gables

Now running a nearly full platoon nightly! If combined OPs are your thing and you want some awesome players covering your back, check us out!
  19. Arbite

Joining this outfit really changed the game for me. This game is played completely different when it's organized and you're working as part of a team. Great group of guys to enjoy some free time with too. Especially me. I'm pretty great.
    • Up x 1
  20. RubiconV

I've been having a great time since I joined and thought I would share a slice of the fun with a youtube video. Check us out and join if you like what you see.

• Up x 1