[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Frozn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. SamCrow1

Anyway, like Thisuren sad, a lot of new recruits at the moment, some old members coming back, running with full platoon this days feels great, small but effective air-squad is up most of the times to protect us foot soldiers and our galaxies, our sergeants and officers doing some amazing training nights, great leading on outfit nights and spreading their knowledge of the game to all members and recruits it deserves big thanks for their dedication!
    So, if you are interested in very organised play, but still doing some crazy fun stuff in between outfit nigts (serius play), you've come to the right place, the GOON BRIGADE!!!
  2. Bvenged

Bump!
    • Up x 1
  3. Hazzaslagga

Thank ye kind sir. I have been shockingly lagging in my duties of bumping.
  4. YamiNoTenshi

Too busy with the humping?
  5. Imthehunter

Don't worry, he'll be back after the dumping.
  6. Hazzaslagga

You weren't meant to mention that so you're in for a thumping.
  7. SamCrow1

And we are back to bumping!
  8. SamCrow1

9. JOups

Thx for that Airstrike at Howling Pass
  10. Hazzaslagga

Despite my not being there personally, I humbly accept your thanks and will proceed to take credit for the tactical superiority displayed.
  11. SamCrow1

To the TOP!!:cool:
  12. Thisuren

Why is this all the way down here?
  13. SamCrow1

Why? Why? Why?
    Not anymore.. Still alive and kickin' !!!
  14. SamCrow1

Meoooooooow!
  15. SamCrow1

I think I'm the only G00N here left, but anyway, TO THE TOOOOOOOOOOP WE GO !!!
    Still here, 2 squads minimum every day, twice a week are outfit nights and there is full platoon of G00NS bringing mayham to Miller!
    No summer time for us, welcome to the brigade !
  16. Thisuren

Poor Sam, let me keep you company :D
  17. SamCrow1

Heeey Thisuren in da hauzzz!!
  18. Carinycmaul

19. Hazzaslagga

Don't worry Sam, even if I don't post/play I'll always be here with you in this thread... forever and ever and ever and ever and ever etc...
  20. SamCrow1

I know you won't let me down Hazza! See, its already a full house here!