PS2 Updates and Valkyrie Reveal

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 24, 2014.

1. LibertyOne

Wow, he talks way smarter in his videos than he does in his pictures.
  2. Concussion909

What about the Hossin update? I mean common you said that it would be out 2012 October, then April 2013, now when? Never?

I hope you atleast stick through with this one...
  3. Concussion909

Would like a good cloaking system for the NC, It'll give them a break from all their terrible weapons...
  4. Hobo G

I think Higby meant Summer in north of the equator.
  5. tkomusic

Sigh SOE sigh.. Not a great day for planetside 2 consistency.
  6. ddraig

Hmmm, not everyone gets the obvious jokes, hmmmm
  7. chrisarn94

Just a curiosity, what terminal would the Valkyrie be deployable from?
    • Up x 2
  8. Mormomboy

Sorry, internet sarcasm does not really work.
    In person sarcasm is easy to read because you know them/ can hear the tone in your voice.
    Written sarcasm requires emoticons or other methods to make sure people realize you are joking.
    Unless I know you personally, it is hard to tell if you are 10, from another place, and just don't get the difference or are being sarcastic.
    For the record regardless of whether I thought it was a joke, I did laugh when I read your post so consider it mission accomplished. ;)
    • Up x 1
  9. Mormomboy

I would have to say an air terminal...
    Would be interesting if you could pull it anywhere, but many of them are in bad locations to pull aircraft and would just make more sense to put it anywhere you can pull aircraft. No matter where you die, you can always spawn where an aircaft terminal is. Especially because it is designed to be fast so that pulling from Warp Gate would not be terribly inconvenient.
    • Up x 1
  10. Mormomboy

Got to Love them Star Wars LAAT. Would love something like that in game.
  11. chrisarn94

Well yea, it would be an air terminal. I'm curious if it's going to be in the one with the ESFs and libs or the one for galaxies.
    • Up x 1
  12. AlexR

We want THIS already... [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. chrisarn94

You should play on the test server.
  14. Hobo G

nope :p not everyone checks to see if what they're about to post is already posted either :/
  15. Hobo G

IS THIS IN PTS?
  16. Hobo G

So, would it be available in all air terminals, or just Gal terminals
  17. AlexR

Relax. Photoshop.
    • Up x 1
  18. chrisarn94

Those poor Australians. :(
  19. Mormomboy

I would guess ESF. It is smaller than a lib in size. If it is meant to hop between bases quickly, it would be strange to spawn them only at Tech Plants and WarpGates
  20. Mormomboy