Scheduled Maintenance March 27th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Azzarain

Sony, you REALLY dropped the ball on this update. It was ill-conceived and poorly executed from the start. To begin with the mission system WRECKS any semblance of free play in the open world. You now have massive, annoying, flashing markers shoving you towards objectives that cannot be disabled. No longer can you and your squad do your own thing, because the game is trying to corral you into specific areas. Want to roam the countryside with an AA squad, blapping enemy air? Well, the game thinks you're not participating and will constantly remind you where the objective is

That is, of course, assuming you're able to still play because of the numerous game-breaking issued we have to deal with:

• Disconnects
    • CTDs
    • Annoying advertisements
    • Glitchy UI systems
    • Friendly fire in the Warpgate
    Fix your stuff, Sony. Make missions OPTIONAL. Remove intrusive advertisements. You're losing more customers than you're gaining, here.
    • Up x 5
  2. Zerobite

I second that!!!! - When I saw this I was like "WTF is this?! I pay for playing this game and THIS is how they reward me? They must either be in REALLY serious financial problems - or extremely narrow-minded"..

Hope they get enough criticism to lay off the commercials..
  3. muoni

excuse me SOE.. game crashing at login... please fix thank you :)
  4. muoni

AND PLEASE REMOVE THE UPGRADE NOW BUTTON!!! AND UPGRADE EXP FROM DEATH SCREEN!!
  5. ENGTX

why always sabotage the eu gamer and server .money are the same . our rights are the same .
  6. customer548

I'm playing on Ceres server.
    First patch ,i had a "G9 Error" (didn't have it before. i play the game since 1 year.). I just had to boot my computer. Then i could play the game.
    Thent the game disconnected 2 times. I could restart it by simply click on the .EXE icon.
    After the 2nd disconnection,the small fix came. Then,i had the "G9 error" for the second time.
    I had to boot again my computer. But clicking on the .EXE icon brought me to a white screen (which is ok,the game now always start like this with no trouble)...
    Then i had access to the Character selection..but clicking on my character made the game shut down 2 times.

(Hope it may help)
  7. Slapnutts

The irony is not lost on me that your footer reads "stop whining" whilst you whine. Well played.
    • Up x 1
  8. OldGuyAndy

I wonder what would Jeff Albertson say about the recent update..... :p
  9. Robertooooo

Have anyone else noticed that lol now translates into...
    http://4.bp.************/-0QS1Or05SZw/Uf3TuKTDgmI/AAAAAAAACYA/oTI3P425l1Y/s1600/HUEHUEHUE.png

:D
  10. Serafine

Well, I guess it's a good day to play Company of Heroes (N44 Mod actually)...
  11. customer548

I'm now able to play the game ^^
  12. Knix124

i would reeaaaaallly love to just know how long this is going to take...i freaking hate it when they dont say anything...like the servers kept disconnecting....official response? none...now this....official response...none. What the hell SOE...
  13. Serafine

Looks like you're the 1% ;)
  14. Bernd Lauert

Followup to the last sentence: since the last hotfix I can't log in anymore at all. Genius fix for the disconnect I gotta say. And a final word on the membership advertising: the best advertising is a good service/product. Your service made me cancel my membership 10mins ago.
    • Up x 1
  15. andy_m

I'm a premium member and I ain't getting in

check your players site out... stats are well ******
  16. LiezenKap

well woodman works for me, ceres not
  17. locowolf

Is this Planetside or Planetside 2? seems we are headed down the same slippery slope as the previous iteration.
  18. Slapnutts

You're like the main character in "The Road".
  19. ncDieseL

Haven't played for a week. Fire the game up today, select my character from the character select screen and CTD. OK, fine, try again, same thing.

I think I'm about done with this game.
    • Up x 1
  20. Enukku

Yeah, great. Lately when SOE bring up update, game just crashes, not only for me...