(VS) AC: a Planetside outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dis, Feb 19, 2014.

1. SK60

@ #Dopeyx3 you had me at #boner traps.
    • Up x 1
  2. WaaWaa

Who would report an outfit recruitment thread where the guys in it are just having fun and jokin' around?

Bunch of sore losers probably who got their aces kicked by AC.

*runs away into the the darkness before he's discovered*
  3. h0llyw00d

Reported.
    • Up x 2
  4. h0llyw00d

You're reported too.
    • Up x 1
  5. SK60

what kind of man combines the words "holly" (a woman's name) with "wood" (boner) into one name? real mature (pronounced muh'-toor)
    • Up x 1
  6. Fmar

We could use someone how likes playing engy & isn't horrible.
    Contact our recruitment office D1S ingame for more information.
    He will gladly take the time to explain in detail our "on boarding" process.
  7. Ender

I miss the Shock & Ender tyrant bit.... Why mod god, why!?
    • Up x 1
  8. Gav7x

Maybe a man that gets boners when he looks at a woman called holly
  9. D1STORT

We had a pretty good recruitment thread going. Sure we put our own unique spin on it but what exactly is expected? We were able to make the thread more unique than the normal super special ops tactical zerg outfit threads that seem to be the uninspired standard with relatively few exceptions. We took a more easygoing and humorous outlook on the entire process and as a result, the thread did attract a fair amount of attention in a relatively short time. It is truly a pity we had to start anew.
  10. Dis

I am happy to announce that AC is now opening recruitment to the general public. However, we are also undergoing drastic changes to our operating procedures. After studying the behavior of countless outfits over the past few weeks, we have determined that our best chance for success is to implement the following rules to all of our members: any time an AC member is not in a max, he or she must either be using a shotgun or suppressing spawn areas in some type of vehicle. And above all else, nobody is allowed to spawn, move, or god forbid fire a weapon unless we have at the very least a 2-1 pop advantage.

We tried it our way for too long; it's now time for AC to fall in line and get with the program. We hope you will be a part of this exciting transformation.
    • Up x 6
  11. HarvestCheddar

I'm glad to see AC is tuning down their... eccentricities. They were dangerous and reckless, and gave the whole department a bad name. Turn in your badge and your gun.
    • Up x 1
  12. D1STORT

Loose cannon cops who don't play by the rules...
    • Up x 1
  13. HarvestCheddar

Two weeks to retirement...
  14. D1STORT

Mel Gibson from Lethal Weapon is basically the only hero you'll ever need. There is no loose cannon more loose.
    • Up x 2
  15. HarvestCheddar

16. Dis

Since B-ron decided to take an unauthorized business trip we are now looking for a full time dild0 layer. Please send a tell to SkeezyVS to inquire about the length and girth requirements.
  17. Visigodo

If you believe yourself willing to chop off one of your arms and still maintain 60,000 score per hour as infantry, please contact me in-game. Same name. If you are looking for hot cybering, please contact MaximumSmurf.
    • Up x 2
  18. GunghoBoda

im looking for some hot cybering, how can i get ahold of MAXI??
  19. D1STORT

It has come to my attention that charging for application fees is what all the cool outfits are doing nowadays. Despite the recruitment recession that has been hitting many small-outfits pretty hard AC will now be lowering their application fees and payment plans in order to stay competitive with the current recruiting market. Along with a non-refundable $25 application fee we have multiple different member plans including short-term member (3 months at $15 a month) and extended member (1 year at $12 month). For premium services we have the loyalty package ($9 a month for minimum of five years or until untimely death). We now accept Bitcoin in addition to Paypal. PM me for payment information. Our pricing decrease will come in the form of 25% off from all current payment plans and the application fee. We hope this will promote better relations with our consumers looking to support local small mom-and-pop outfits.
  20. D1STORT

The AC logo displayed proudly as PAL Weekly champions
    [IMG]Good Fight DA, that was close.
    • Up x 3