(VS) AC: a Planetside outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dis, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Dis

Since our last outfit thread was closed for "trolling", whatever that means, let's get back to the basics.

What is AC? A group of people who play the video game Planetside 2 on the Mattherson east coast server.

How do we play? We shoot players from other empires with the goal of fragging them before they frag us.

Thank you for your interest in AC, and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
    • Up x 3
  2. Gav7x

:( i really liked your old thread, admins you are such monsters
    I always respect farmers who take care of their crops and dont use GMOs
    • Up x 6
  3. Sock

RIP old AC thread.

CML is recruiting though.
    • Up x 5
  4. HarvestCheddar

I don't see how promoting the use of sustainable and environmentally friendly farming techniques is trolling. It's attitudes like this that are killing our planet.
    • Up x 4
  5. Fortress

Reported for insensitive language such as "fragging" and "shoot."

Please be more respectful of your fellow Auraxians.
    • Up x 2
  6. Ender

40Rafa you just feel like you need to weigh in on every little thing don't you!
  7. D1STORT

A moment of silence for our fallen page. The tears we shed will not be forgotten. May it live on forever in our memories.
    • Up x 2
  8. ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR

I, the MaStEr of aSpErGeRs (420), am appalled by the closure of our recent recruitment efforts. We were closing the deal on a mentally handicapped european guy(I think he said Swedenmark?) and he was scared off by this forum's ridiculous overmoderation. Or he might have just forgot how to connect to the internet again, but regardless I am very upset about this issue and I will not cease complaints until either the old thread is reopened or another very attractive offer comes along, like an ice cream truck driving by.
  9. Posse

This thread is way too boring compared to the previous one, the mods don't have a sense of humor here
  10. BlueSeventy

Great shots, but they could really work on their dance moves...
  11. Sock

Confirmed. AC is one of the top outfits in the game alphabetically.
  12. Dis

Allow me to share with you a glimpse of our latest applicant's highlights from the PS2 beta, as he relentlessly abused the stupidly OP first iteration of resist shield.

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  13. HarvestCheddar

14. Hypersonic

do not question the majesty cheddar.
    • Up x 1
  15. velleity

AC thinks CPMA takes talent.
  16. Posse

Stop stealing our crops!
  17. Dis

DA and AC tooning up can cause a widespread famine. And enemies to pull more maxes than we have bullets in reserve.
    • Up x 1
  18. Posse

I had nightmares after that techplant last night
    • Up x 1
  19. SK60

HOW I JOIN THE AWESOME CLUB (AC) AGAIN?!
  20. Dopeyx3

I wish boomer traps from PS1 still existed!