Why am I taking 5+ minutes to log into Briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MykeMichail, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZigLucky

Waiting over 10 mins to log in, thanks SOE
  2. Kn1fey

Yeah it is happening to everyone, I can get into my Waterson alt immediately but Briggs is a number of minutes to get on.
  3. G36Ecstasy

Its really weird, sometimes you can get in straight away. other times you have to wait 15 minutes and you still have to restart
  4. zact01

well its starting to drive me away from ps2 when i attempt to log in and it feking crashes. pls fix or altest explane why it takes so long
  5. SlipreeGypsy

Disappointed SOE.

Been around since the dawn of time and still no resolution.
  6. augrunt

Just logged in just now, saw a couple of friends pop up online simultaneously too... it is defo login server issues.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jaelz

12 mins for me to log in. It needs to improve.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rougey

At any rate my subscription renewal is coming up soon - Unless SOE get together and provide even a token response to this persistent issue, I will not be putting money down again until the login actually does its goddamn job.

Games good, service is ******* terrible and the reason why Briggs is bleeding players.
  9. DerekAUS

Login took about 10 minutes just before, then about 6 outfit members logged in simultaneously.
    • Up x 1
  10. Best AssassinAU

I have been logging in for 40 minutes, still not in.
    • Up x 1
  11. RipperTR

Hopefully the response is "we are aware of the issue and are looking into it" and not "Have you tried validating game assets?"

It's always been slower to log into Briggs than Connery but lately it's just game breaking for me anyway.
    • Up x 2
  12. Rougey

GAB have come to the conclusion that SOE have a little Vietnamese boat person chained to a desk in Gosford manually authorising everyone logging in - they feed him table scraps and whenever he meekly asks for more food, sleep, or another person to help him log people on they beat him with a lead pipe then threaten to deport him.

Makes more sense than any other explanation I've heard.
    • Up x 7
  13. Nitish Sharma

Ok this is totally F U C K E D U P ,I can login in every other server,but not Briggs,played for 1 hour on Miller,tried on Briggs again,5 mins,no progress in log in.
    GG SOE
    • Up x 1
  14. Nitish Sharma

And when 10 mins passes,the game closes on it's own.
    GG SOE
  15. dirtYbird

So I get a CTD ~2hrs most of the time I play with that memory leak.
    Then I have the joy of waiting to log back in...
    8mins then log in craps itself and back to desktop.
    6mins and iit craps itself again.
    6mins and I'm in.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Lufeng

This is ridiculous. I spend more time trying to log into the game than I get to spend playing it! This has been going on for some time now (though was mainly isolated to prime time alerts) however, has been getting more frequent.

We realise we don't have the population to support our server like the Americans and European do, and we're grateful for even being given a chance at having our own server, but if I knew we were going to be treated like guinea pigs as a result, I don't think I would have sunk nearly as much money into my account as I have.
  17. equinub

Knock Knock Any One Home SOE?
  18. DrBoomtown

he also handles the log in packets manually, one at a time picking up those 1s and 0s and placing them into the Briggs login bucket.
    • Up x 1
  19. Nitish Sharma

Finally logged in,took 1 hour 50 mins,GOD DAMN YOU SOE
  20. FRIENDLYUNIT

This has been happening to me also, and to a bunch of people in my outfit. Some of whom are subscribers, which is less than ideal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.