[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Fab

We do look Fabulous.
    I like this.
    I like Fabulous.
    You do too.
  2. Bvenged

Fab you fabulous frenchman!
  3. AquaKiller

New WASP Bites video made by the one and only - BV:

• Up x 1
  4. SirIBON

Great Biolab- and Surrounding base fights on 2014-02-16 with you.
    Such a good fight we had not for a long time.
    You may know, for me is the quality of the fight more important, as the outcome.

I did not notice you for a long time, so i hope we meet us again for the next fight.

Thank you for the Great fight.
  5. YamiNoTenshi

This picture demonstrates how coordinated WASP is with Ulysees as their fearless leader.

[IMG]
  6. Arphelior

*pssst* Uly is an officer now, Bvenged is our fearless leader
  7. Bvenged

And you dude.

It wasn't quite so enjoyable for us since Vanu had near-unlimited resources due to how much territory you owned, and the fact that NC had to attack the defender-biased Rashnu and Crimson Bluff with 50/50 odds. It was pretty damn hard to get much done on our end, but the fights were pretty big.

We did enjoy the challenge, and it really was hard work, so cheers for that!
    • Up x 1
  8. Bvenged

Yami! You're back!

Doesn't mean I wear the wasp beard around here!
  9. SirIBON

You get us nearly twice. The defense was not well as it looked like :)
    IVRI was with 2 Squads there.
    I see you, as you prepare the huge rush from the Generator Spawnroom.
    Then i attacked your Army with my SMG, to distract you. This gives us the Minute we need.
    So IVRI was on the top Stairs. This was beastly.

Your combined Attack with Conz from 2 Spawns was also great. We had luck, that the other VS pay attention :)
  10. Bvenged

In all honestly, the thing that broke the CONZ & WASP assaults was the never ending stream of MAXes from the spawn room. A real pain as it always overwhelmed us, and we didn't have the infantry resources to respond.
  11. YamiNoTenshi

That's what they want you to think, the drones never take part of any information that isn't necessary for their current objective ;)
  12. Sovereign533

[IMG]
    True-er words have never been written.

And Yami, in social WASPs, all workers are capable to become the queen when the old queen goes away (dies / gets killed / gets group murdered by the drones)
  13. YamiNoTenshi

Soooo, you're all just a big old group of hermaphrodites?
  14. Sovereign533

Ehhh... no... That would be strange, we're WASP not SLUG :p
  15. Epoch/Eep

You said Bvenged was a queen Sov.
    We all saw it.
    Actually you called out the whole officer corp as a group of pricilla queen of the desert lady boys?

It explains why Kennet keeps demoting himself.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Well it's not like everyone didn't already suspect it, we just got it confirmed :)
  17. Dinapuff

Yes.
  18. Bvenged

Some images from clips I've been saving up over the past week or so:

How did the Vanu not see me? I was there for ages.

[IMG]

Pretty sure there was a guy there a second ago.

[IMG]

This was just a few hours ago on the holy continent of Space Wales v2:

[IMG]
  19. Bvenged

Wohoo! Miller won in Miller vs Connery!

WASP took part with a dedicated 12-man infantry squad and a member of the Miller Air squad.

96v96 on PTS Hossin.

Livestream here, courtesy of INI ELITE, who played as the interfering middle-faction troublemakers and PELLA who was casting:

Link to Twitch.tv Stream Recording.
  20. Sovereign533

Today we had a nice operation where we didn't really have an objective, other then 'have fun'.
    We mainly focus on Amerish lately, because the new continent is just awesome. And it really set the bar for the other continents. The problem with the more custom made bases is that most of our tactics went out the window, and we need to get back to the drawing board.
    But that's the way it should be. We will adapt. And we will expand our HIVE into the lush new lands of Amerish.