Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pplcallmepete

Still no Ceres.....
  2. Badname707

The 'you can't come technique... It always works...

Edit: nope
  3. Ketadine

I've proposed this in the past and I might be annoying, I know, but please set up another login server after a patch, just for a few hours so people might log in more smoothly.
  4. Underrun

Game is lagging harder than I've ever seen (well I've never seen lag in the game at all). VOIP is fine but tanks and people are flying and warping. US West FIOS.
  5. PastalavistaBB

Tanks flying and warping isn't just "lag", it's called desync. I started experiencing it randomly after the patch on the 9th of January.
  6. Damonic Wolf

My friend is playing atm, but I keep crashing for no reason, During the loading screen after you press play, it crashes before it loads the game completely
  7. Underrun

Meh whole Outfit kicked off Amerish during alert on Connery...
  8. Killuminati C

I was really hoping for more NC helmets released this patch that were leaked previously but oh well; been playing alts mostly lately anyway and haven't been able to play NC much unless the pops match. Maybe next Wed.
  9. Cainanpie

Not to be ungrateful but, just like one of the last patches, I did not receive the 48 certs that comes with the membership, but instead the 12 that is regularly. :(
  10. RIctavius

Dear Guys at SOE , do you have cots at the office, because I think you're going to have to start investing in them or divan couches with foldout bed support at this rate.

P.S maybe you can bug Smed for shower rooms, if this does happen -where can I apply for a job on the concept team??
  11. Slandebande

I don't know who to thank for this so I'll just give leave it with you. I really appreciate the effort in trying to perform the EU updates at a bit more reasonable times. That it didn't work out perfectly this time is understandable, but the effort is appreciated!
  12. Living 3nd

Hey guys, quick question.. Can i buy certs with credit on my steam account? I am about to go to the mall and want to buy a steam card with like 10 Euro on it but i'm wondering if i can use that credit to buy certs through planet side 2??
  13. Theghostwad

Anyone else not getting there daily ribbons (or ribbons period)? I've repaired about 8 phalanx turrets now - no ribbons have generated.
  14. Nailhimself

You can´t pay certs. You can buy Station Cash.
  15. Undivide

You cannot buy certs at all. Certs are earned through kills and other feats. You can however buy Station Cash and spend it on boosts to help you earn certs faster.
  16. Living 3nd

Ok so i can use steam credit to buy station cash?
  17. antiheld84

@Luperza

Little bugs:

On the map it shows me (NC) a vanu base, but its a TR base.
    The max charge icon stays empty until it is full again.
  18. ChuckHofski

I just want to congratulate the guys at SOE for an amazing game. Yes they might have taken long with few updates but, being a dev myself I can appreciate the complexity and detail of this game. It is quite a feat. Well done mates!
  19. GrandAdmiralShadow

I would like to know why my game keeps crashing right when I get to the character screen. I have tried to log on at least 30 times and it happened every time
  20. NinjaTurtle

Thanks for the quick responsive update, really appreciate you keeping us in the loop

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.