Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Htorne

Work faster SOE slaves :)
  2. RyanGUK

Not being sarcastic, and if you had read the threads you'd know it wasn't the patches but a gateway server issue causing all the problems. There is no common sense, only troubleshooting when it comes to stuff like this. And unfortunately, that takes time.
    • Up x 1
  3. Underrun

Not everyone subscribes to the philosophy of rolling over all the time. If we applied SOA here... the forums would be a very important indicator of process failure.
  4. PastalavistaBB

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. amazlgh

also logan the reason why im so upset is because today was my day off not all of us are arragont kids like u and most of us have these things called J.O.B.S. so having that one day where you actually get some free time and not being able to have the free time because someone else ****** up is not very satisfying
    • Up x 2
  6. RyanGUK

I'm of the philosophy that stomping my feet on a forum doesn't get me far when there's much more pressing issues going on at the time. If that's rolling over, so be it. Like I said, maintenance happens and sometimes it doesn't go to plan. Welcome to the real world.
    • Up x 1
  7. Seuchensaal

Already have premium. Does not make things better at the moment. ;)

But a pause of my boost would be fine.
  8. vsae

Lmao.

While I absolutely love Maggie for her purple hair, I'd honestly suggested her to overestimate any sort of down time twice at best :)
  9. Underrun

You have more than 40 replies/likes in the 16th and 17th downtime threads... get over yourself.
  10. sebo

here's to hoping 1 hour doesn't turn into 2,3,or..
  11. Villanuk

I think mags said in the last thread that the platoon Ul would be patched.
  12. RyanGUK

Yeah somebody said it's already been done before this patch. :p
  13. Underrun

The likes I mentioned are things you liked; most are replies directed to participants of the thread. eg. trolling. This quote in particular being one of your more obvious.
  14. Azarou

15. Oogbar

Not to mention... what little free time you get, to play (IF you get the chance)... Hop on, "SERVERS ARE GOING DOWN IN 5 MINUTES!" ... s.o.a.b. ... aaand, I'll just head to bed now. o_O
  16. jOGI

Can we plz have a tool to the forum, what "1 hour" SOEtime means in 60 minutes?
  17. Villanuk

Guys, lets calm down a bit eh?

I'm sure SOE had better things to do with there time than fix server crashes. Yes it messed up some gaming time, but hey, it gave you chance to do other things in life as well ;)

The servers will be up when they are up and no amount of aggressive comments will speed up the process, all it does is give reasons to why SOE do not post much on the forums.

Problems happen in all companies, SOE have more than others in the server department :eek: but hey nothings perfect and just as well, life would be so dull.

So relax guys,
  18. n3r0k

I cant "talk" with my girlfriend anymore plz let me play!!!!:mad:
  19. XFIREANTX

Downtime Start: 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: 1 hour

Here we go! :eek:
  20. Underrun

omg it's up

edit: spoke too soon... stuck. prolly jammed up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.