Anyone NOT like the Gauss SAW?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Starlight288, Jan 5, 2014.

1. KnightCole

I have, 2x, suppressor, comp and HG on top of an Amp station...fun fun. its good ninja tactics.
  2. AdmiralArcher

its a good gun if you have patience to use it

besides nothing says ninja more than 100 rounds of 200 dmg bullets raining down upon your enemy stealthily
  3. KnightCole

Lol, I know, ive Auraxiumed it.
  4. AdmiralArcher

:( i have so far to go.........and i only have ~750 kills on my carv too.......
  5. Nobalification

right, you are the best :)
  6. Nobalification

in real world friend.
  7. Ivalician

Not a fan of the Gauss SAW. It's a niche weapon more suited toward longer range engagements, but not too long because lol recoil. CQC is rolling a die; sometimes that 100 round magazine of 200 damage rounds will see you through, but more likely not so much. For players with more aggressive playstyles, who demand flexibility, the Gauss SAW is like an anchor weighing you down, unlike the actual Anchor which will happily roll with the punches. The Gauss SAW just can't keep up.
  8. Syphers

Are you really arguing that the SAW is a good cqc weapon? Did you even use it or you just read charts and assume. Go for it and bon chance agaisnt anything with a 800+ RoF
  9. Pie Chasm

Yeah, the PDW. The consummate CQC weapon.
  10. drNovikov

In the real world LMGs and other weapons suppress enemies exactly because they kill those who does not want to cover.
    • Up x 1
  11. Sock

Gauss SAW is a great CQC weapon for good players.
  12. pnkdth

...And EM6, Anchor, SAW S, and GD-22S are even better in the hands of good players.
    • Up x 1
  13. Syphers

14. Czuuk

Hmm. Interesting. Fun like riding a mechanical bull is fun? Heh... I may give it a try. For fun. :D
    • Up x 1
  15. Rigs

Gauss Saw is for masters of positioning. Nothing will make a whole platoon run from a position faster than a gauss saw making it rain.

The Em6 is training wheels for the gauss saw.
    The GD-22 is for people to be reminded to get gud with the gauss saw
    The Anchor is for people who switched from VS and want to pretend their mini van is a Caddy
    The Jackhammer is when you need to step back and appreciate the gauss saw.
  16. blackboemmel

yes.
  17. Posse

Fixed
  18. iwbs

The God Saw is a weapon that you will fall in love once you know how to compensate vertical recoil and aim for the head. It has almost no horizontal recoil for the first ten rounds, it can even be used to counter snipe and has the most dmg/magazine. I really wish VS has something like the God saw, like seriously.
    • Up x 1
  19. MykeMichail

Gauss SAW is a capable weapon in the right hands. Unfortunately those hands can do so much better with a wide variety of easier to use weapons with equal or greater DPS.
    • Up x 1
  20. pnkdth

Exaggerate more please. You make it sound like the SAW is some terror weapon VS and TR tremble in fear when they hear. I'll take my trusty GodSVA over it any day of the week.