The Dread Legion [DL3G] - RECRUITING TEAMMATES

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by OdinsPride, Aug 3, 2013.

1. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! Can't wait to see all the positive contributions you will be making to the outfit we all love!
  2. Kaal87

Legion training is on for tonight! No initiate gets left behind!

And a shoutout to [CASR]Caesar's Spirit on their return to the battlefield. Wish your outfit the best with your return, and good hunting out there.
  3. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of positive contribution you will be making to the outfit!
  4. OdinsPride

Great Ops last night Legion! Good luck to all of our members who are going through the hell of finals this week and next!
  5. BorialisAurora

Are you back Odin? good to see you if you are :)
  6. OdinsPride

No, unfortunately I am not back yet. Still trying to save up money as much as I can to get back in the game!
  7. BorialisAurora

Well, Im hoping to see you soon! keep up the good fight legion!
  8. OdinsPride

yeah I am going through withdraw, I miss the guys!
  9. OdinsPride

Thank you for all of our members who have been patient while I search for a new computer! Luckily we have a great officer corp and have recruited the right way, so I know that The Dread Legion is in good hands while I am away...
  10. TomaHawk

Hey guys! Just wondering if you don't care about your K/D, then why post it in your sigs?

take care! :)
    T7
  11. OdinsPride

Because it's a good thing to have pride in your outfit... :)
  12. OdinsPride

Great Ops last night Legion! Wish I was there to see it....
  13. OdinsPride

Welcome to all our new members this week! We are all looking forward to the positive contribution you will make to The Dread Legion!
  14. OdinsPride

Excellent Ops last night Legion! Really glad to see us pushing the envelope and raising our skill ceiling!
  15. Kaal87

Congrats to Czar CoolKid69, Operatives Jennifrah and Dnuts175 for making BR100 this last month (2x EXP Weekend ftw!).
    Glad to be part the experience, even if we had to clear some AI mines with our face.
    You can catch DNuts175's BR 100 Montage here! Here's to the next batch of [DL3G] Field Marshals!
    • Up x 1
  16. OdinsPride

We have been selected to participate in Season 1 of the Community Clash!! For the next couple of months we will be ramping up our playstyle to push our skill ceiling to the max. If you think you have what it takes to run with the best outfits Planetside has to offer, then by all means fill out an app!
  17. OdinsPride

Getting ready for TTA ops tonight!! Looking forward to showcasing our teamwork against some VS and NC tonight!
  18. Kaal87

We've had fun Wed. hanging with the TTA a bit on Esamir and working closely with our allies on Amerish, Friday night ops are looking to be more juicer with 2x Exp Weekend up. Prepare yourselves psychopurplenurps and rebelscumbags, we're coming for you!

Hop in our TS3 channel if you want to see how we roll, Ops start around 6PM PST
  19. OdinsPride

Training OPS tonight gents! Better bring your A game!
  20. Thryson

Hey I dropped an application a little while ago. Can't wait to get a response!! You guys look great working together in those training videos.