Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. user101

Mos - HUD started out showing bust fuel and then went missing part way thought the game.
  2. user101

High video setting make game with lots of fog for some reason. Medium seem to work ok.
  3. KariH

I SEE DEAD PEOPLES ...... OH ... well ... actually not always! Medic has a problem as some of deads are not presented anyway. I canot say why some are not marked and some are marked as dead. Yesterday I revived many deads who not has any kind of marker. I just noticed that there are someone lying on ground and pointed healgun. Especially difficult is noticing deads who has fallen partly inside some objects.
  4. Gammit

This happened to me whenever I changed the video settings without restarting the client. Try logging out, exiting the game completely, and relaunching the client.
  5. Gammit

This happened to me also when i changed graphics settings from low to med, then med to high, without restarting the client completely. Fog plus orange avatars.
  6. user101

Jump Jets just shake all over the place can shoot anyone. TR
  7. user101

OMG VS have super shields now.... takes 3 guys to kill one..... regular guy.
  8. Tecbunny

Getting this wierd bug, when i look over the lip of some cliffs, that bases in the distance dont fully render, so i can see through terrain.
  9. Werefox

Air rearm pad at the interlink station on Hossin. If you land on it, you sink into the mesh of the pad. You can still move around, but it its like moving through treacle and you have to jump a lot. Just in case it is a faction specific issue I was NC landing at the VS controlled Interlink.
  10. Werefox

When flying in a Reaver near the back VS safe zone (right up against the shield - I thought it was the NC shield bubble) and at another place Navens something (its in the bug report), my screen faded to black. The HUD was still visible and working correctly (including the Doritos and mini map) I just couldn't see anything. Not sure if it was reversible as I got stuck and couldn't navigate away from where it happened.
  11. Villanuk

It seems the orange is all gone now :) Still seems a bit "foggy" thou.
  12. VanuAreWeak&Inferior

(Animation Bug) When taking the lift on a tower as a Light Assault, I drifter jetted immediately after reaching the top, however as I started jetpacking away my characters arms began to shake extremely quickly.
  13. loonybin0

Confirmed this playing as TR when TR controlled.
  14. Dortzz

New Freyr Amp Station has an invisible elevator just outside C point.
  15. Sirisian

Bug with that 900 MB patch. A few of them. The warpgate spawns show up on all the maps. so if I'm on Amerish I can see the green spawn where my warpgate is at on Indar and spawn to it. It prompts me if I want to switch continents.

When I spawn at indar one of the spawn tubes drops me through the floor.
    http://imgur.com/a/qoKgC

The left one that I'm facing in that image. I spawned then my character started floating down and I couldn't jump back up.

Also really easy to reproduce bug with cloaking which might have existed before. Press cloak then unclock then cloak fast. You will appear uncloaked yet you can't shoot. The cloak bar will go down and you will hear a sound like you're uncloaking but you're already uncloaked or so it appears. I believe this bug has existed for a while, but it's hilariously easy to reproduce and happens every time I spam the button.
  16. Twisted Shadow

I found this while driving around in a Sunderer on Amerish.
    Random No-Deploy Zone in the middle of the path, no where near the bases near by.
    http://imgur.com/ASPs4XC,FCX4Zyq
  17. Cervine

I die everytime I crouch in VR Training. I've tried with Vanu and TR. Doesn't happen outside of VR Training.

Asked another player to try it too, same results.

18. Xebov

I die at the VR every time i try to resuply. It happened in the VS VR.
  19. Hibiki54

1) When you crouch in VR Training, you suicide.

2) Nanoweave on PTS is giving both a health buff and 20% resist.

3) NC weapons do NOT handle like in the live server. They are all suffering major problems in terms of handling and accuracy. There is also the possibility of a random no damage bug per shot.

4) UBGLs are not working.
  20. DLL2

Little problem with a sundy
    I see them on disco mode
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1