Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Aldman

If you can get our attention via text chat and we have room in our squads, you can get an invite to run with the squad. We do not give outfit invites to anyone who is not in our TS, and you can only get TS access via the website.
  2. CheaterEater

Started flying more with SG besides my normal ground-pounding. We have a lot of experienced pilots and drivers so no matter what you do you'll find a home here. We stress coordination and communication with our combined-arms groups and we're only getting better at it.
  3. norhymes

4. Morgals

Great thing about combined arms is we have some of the best pilots in the game and you can fly with them and learn from them.
    Never flown before but a few nights with these guys and doing coordinated strafing runs and area denial to support outfit ground troops, and I can fly. Had some epic moments.

Now when I go ground pounder I fly a gal like a boss and feel good because i know just how good those reavers around me are.

Having such a group means so much for YOU
  5. WinchesterX

I love being in SG. Hands down it's the most fun I've had playing any game.
  6. Aldman

Awesome armor column tonight; good work SG!
  7. Lacrosix

And this is only BETA!
  8. Morgals

Ha seeing that many tanks was impressive...
    Could see it in the other faction how they where really confused how that many tanks camped outside the warpgate.
  9. norhymes

If only we could steal the VS Magrider tech. But then, maybe we're too awesome for it.
  10. norhymes

Looking forward to more fun tonight!
  11. Lacrosix

12. BoomBoy

Been With SG for over year now and just renewed membership; Great group of guys and gals to play with and a great Code of Conduct.
  13. TheRagingGerbil

Welcome back BB!

90+ SG rolling over the weekend, amazing work guys!
  14. Lacrosix

and again this is just members who was lucky enough to get beta keys!
  15. Viperar

Wow SG from WWII Online, awesome, day 1 player from wwiionline here, just applied, hopefully looking forward to playing this game with some old wwiionline vets!
    • Up x 1
  16. Razor_01

There are still a few of the WWIIO crowd amongst us. They are the crustiest of the crusty bunch. Not to mention...OLD! hehe

If you want a fun and mature and serious place to hang out, then do yourself a favor and check us out.
  17. Viperar

Hahaha that sounds about right. A good description of wwiiol players :p
  18. Aldman

Speak for yourself! I am not old, I am vintage.
  19. Razor_01

Lol, do you sleep in a cellar (like a wine cellar that is) with all of the other vintage folks? I hear '45 was a good year ;)
  20. Aldman

Bah, I'm not THAT old.