Happy Birthday, Auraxians!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xhaleon

Oi, SOE.

On the Steam trading cards, the VS MAX is still fabulously purple and the NC soldier is wearing a Nightstriker helm with an actually good looking orange-gold visor.

Even though they look fantastic and superior to what we actually get in-game, they are technically incorrect. You'll have to be updating those cards to the current dull blacks. Or you could make them look like the card artwork, just saying.
  2. RomulusX

I think a good # of people were looking forward to double/triple SC :/ guess it's time to start looking forward to black friday/christmas time....I was never a fan of bundles because there's a slim chance that I want ALL of the guns provided in it...I'd rather buy $40 of SC and cherry pick how I want to spend it.
  3. f0d

is there anyone that can confirm you get 6 heroic boosts (one for each character) if you buy it from the site?

because if thats true then it just made it worth it and i will buy 2 (i have 2 accounts)
  4. SashsaACIII

Fix *BAG :oops::mad: A Point Freyr AMP Esamir (не захватывает точку ! А !)
    [IMG]

Patch !.
  5. Amarsir

I'm highly skeptical about his claim, but if confirmed I will go buy immediately.
    • Up x 1
  6. f0d

yep im the same - i doubt it but if confirmed then im just gonna say screw it and buy 2
  7. Scan

What? I need to pay for the anniversary camo? Since when do people have to pay for their hats when they attend a party?

How about giving it to everyone who has been active for the entire year? I think that ammount of loyalty (and patience) is not being rewarded by having us pay 40 bucks for a load of stuff we don't want. (or already have).

Doesn't really make me feel like celebrating. :(
  8. Dairko

This appears to be true.

After purchasing the pack, I logged in to 3 of my characters, as well as applied it to one, and they all appear to have separate 6 month xp boosts.

It is unlikely that purchasing it on a character instead of the website would have different effects, unless a poor oversight by SOE is existent of the matter. However, if such an oversight exists, purchasing through the website should work as I have confirmed.
  9. Westahehe

so birthday
    much happy
    very strong
    wow
  10. SGT-Bilko

Sweet, I guessed this would possibly be a solution into last night. Glad it is actually working, I am going to buy my bundle when it hits 8am PDT or PST what ever it is. I want to be sure they are not going to do a last second sale on me today after 8am.
  11. Halathorn

Do you sign contracts without reading them as well?

This is why I purchase everything in-game. The in-game store generally gives the real purchase.
  12. Nintyuk

For any one who is In the EU (Which I assume is most of us at this time of day) Here's a great sight for translating the schedule times:
    http://www.timebie.com/timezone/pstbst.php

The festivities kick off around 6:00pm GMT.
  13. SGT-Bilko

I am not sure if I am the only one that noticed, but I had resource+xp boosters in game that even turned into just xp boosters. I have no reason as to why, nore do I care. SOE reserves this right.
  14. Nintyuk

It's a conspiracy! :eek: Their removing/phasing out resource boosts because the big thing they were hinting at that every one wanted since launch is that their revamping the resource system really really soon!

Please wild speculation don't fail me now! :eek:
  15. SGT-Bilko

If it isn't broken, don't....break it. lol
  16. SGT-Bilko

(3) 6 month boosters, all camo, all factions, all types advertised, and decals as well. Unlocked 1 web purchase.
  17. TheKhopesh

On the Phoenix?
    I have a feeling I will stay at 1,876 kills on my NC15 Phoenix for a while.

At least until I get auraxium on the Phoenix AE.
    :p
  18. f0d

confirming your confirmation
    you get boost/camo/weapons/decals on each of the characters you have on your account

YES - you get a boost for each character you have if you purchase through website.! :D
  19. John_Aitc

Thank you SOE, for a great year. I have limited time to game. I choose to spend all that time enjoying this wonderful game that you made.
  20. SGT-Bilko

lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.