[TR] Imperial Reach: Organized, Tactical, Mature, Ages 18+

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Cliff_Ascent, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Tik

We haven't in the last couple weeks and have been concentrating on training and tactics, but there are plans to push for more open recruitment coming soon :)
  2. Sentrosi

[CDL] and [IR] have been running together on Monday and Friday nights. It's refreshing to know there are like-minded outfits that are looking to work together on Waterson than fight and bicker like grade-school children.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dr Insaniack

I actually went out and searched for TR outfits before I had even set foot in Planetside. Through all I found online, IR seemed right for me, not too hardcore but very serious. I'm happy to say I picked the right Outfit. I'll be will IR for all my Planetside.
  4. GrampaVanu

I am GrampaVanu and I approve this thread!
  5. RedOak

Rarely. All squads and platoons communicate via Teamspeak. All are welcome to pop in though, youll get an invite to the squad if you ask. PTS operation yesterday was open however!
  6. RedOak

<3 i'll keep an eye out for you gramps
  7. Penty

For official ops our platoons are not open - those ops are Sun, Wed and Fri evenings (add in a CDL alliance op on Monday eve, test op on Tuesday eve and guild competitions Thurs eve). However during the daytime we have open squads yes.
    We are a busy outfit but always looking for new comrades!
  8. Penty

We also run training sessions for armor, air, infantry and squad leading.
  9. Aander

Thanks for the replies. I may jump into your TS sometime and see what's up. I'm not looking for a new outfit or anything - just curious about how you guys do things.

I'm interested in the variety of TR outfits on our server, and like to learn what I can about them. To that end, I've run with HSTL, QPRO, TRAF, and others, but never with you guys yet.
  10. r3su

Imperial Reach very quickly gives the impression of being one of the best organized outfits for its size on Waterson. After spending extensive time fighting against and occasionally alongside them, that image still continues to hold true. If you're looking for a honourable group of players who hold regular ops and take their fun seriously, look no further than Imperial Reach.
  11. XenoScifi

I like to lonewolf it most the time during the week, but hope in for OPs night when I can. Let me tell you there is a night and day difference in the PS2 experience. If you are bored or just have not found that right outfit (regardless of your faction) I would recommend Imperial Reach. So drop that gimpy VS you've been playing. Trash that old NC trooper. Get on board with some hard nose TR action!
    • Up x 1
  12. tassadar85

Don't waste you time looking at any more outfits. IMPERIAL REACH is the best you are going to find on this server as a terran republic. If you are over 18 and are not a moron then come check us out. Playing in an outfit is so much more fun than solo. I rarely play without a outfit member or two cause we on almost all the time.
  13. zib1911

If your looking for a group who gets thing done when **** gets hard this is the outfit for you. We have fun and put in work. If your on the fence or just want to try us out, hop into TS and we can answer any questions you might have.
  14. GrampaVanu

Always looking forward to facing these guys
    They are badass opposition
    Salute!
  15. ({x})Kyoji

Whatever you do. Stay away from this outfit. If they get any more skilled players I will spend even more money on broken keyboards! :p
  16. Penty

^^^^ Thanks Vanu lads ^^^^^ We aim to please.
  17. Snoozzzer

I've been in IR's ops a few times now and each time am more impressed and...kinda thankful for getting to be with you guys.

Super super organized, lots of communication and.... the members and leaders are helpful when myself and others get lost from time to time.
  18. Penty

We run training classes so newer folks can get used to our methods.
  19. zib1911

Too bad we don't have classes to get them used to your drunk gal piloting =/
  20. Tshapedvisor

I think from now on all recruits must ride in penty's gal