[TR] Imperial Reach: Organized, Tactical, Mature, Ages 18+

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Cliff_Ascent, Dec 6, 2012.

1. elementotrl

I know some players don't view infiltrators very highly, would you guys accept a CQC/medium range support infiltrator?
  2. InsaneLinguist

We would. In fact we like to have at least 1 infiltrator in our squads. So come and visit us on TS: ts.imperialreach.com:7057, don't worry we don't bite :D
  3. Tshapedvisor

If any members of Imperial Reach still have any interest in PS2 some of us are now in Qpro. So come check us out at www.ps2qpro.com or find Ock in game.
  4. DaMann22

Is that what happened to IR? I was wondering the other day with my DAWN guys what happened to NUC and IR.
  5. Tshapedvisor

I can't exactly speak on what happened to IR but some of us that were members joined Qpro recently.
  6. vulkkan

I used to be in NUC and IR during their disappearances/splits (not simultaneously.) Most of IR left Planetside back around the end of 2013 to prepare for Star Citizen (with probably still years to go until the release.) NUC split twice for two reasons: the first because competitive PS2 was never gonna be the 48+ that NUC wanted, and the second because our second, smaller team wasn't up to par with the first.
  7. Frostbrood

Any old IR still playing?