[R8TH] The Purple Wraiths

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nyxpip, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Doanasaur

I was once a fool, thinking all the Vanu scum were all the same, foolish trans-humanists destined to destroy us all with their stinky alien technology. However, my run ins with the Purple Wraiths soon left me feeling empty when they are not around. It wasn't long before I was truly enamored by their purple, spandex butts, and their trance inducing lasers. They began to change me, turn me into what was eventually the epitome of Vanu love.

As we danced the night away, I realized that this ain't no Avatar, and went back to the esteemed Terran Republic, but I will always remember the time I'd had spent with the R8TH's. So, every time I kill a Vanu, I make sure to shed a tear, just a single one, every time the R8TH tag appears on my screen. Unless of course it's Rewnzor, in which case we kill each other and our bodies lay beside each other, fingers interlocked as we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

Vanu, embrace the Wraiths as they know the true meaning of being the Vanu.

They also work really well together, are very tight knit and very friendly and welcoming.
    But who really needs to know that when they leave you breathless with their sexy spandex ridden butts.
    • Up x 1
  2. Rewnzor -

<3 Well said
  3. Rewnzor -

I had a nice infiltrator video going and then planetside2.exe gobbled it up ;_;
  4. Talurok

You could always post the part of the video showing you trying to shutdown the busted video record process. It would be like a zen koan, an accidental video of someone trying not to make a video. Wow, my mind is blown now. Enlightenment is trippy.
  5. Nyxpip

Bump with a minor clip of a training that Talurock took. Nothing incredibly flashy or MLGpro, just an example of the emphasis we put on working as a team.
  6. KiddParK

• Up x 1
  7. Nyxpip

Remember this?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

T-RAY DELIVERED. IT'S NOT A DECAL BUT CLOSE ENOUGH
  8. r3su

While we haven't known them for very long, R8TH has quickly gained plenty of respect from NCSO. When you see your seemingly well defended points turn purple or spot a flash of circuit board camo fleeing what's left of your AMS you know R8TH has showed up to the fight. With a fun, active member base and leadership that truly cares about ensuring their members enjoy the game, they're by far one of the best additions that the Jaeger merge brought to Waterson VS. I'd highly recommend checking them out.
  9. ReconTeemo

why do you keep healing him when he's already in full health?. :p
  10. Nyxpip

Thank you R3SIRE, NCSO is a fun bunch of dudes and always a great fight.

Not my point of view in the video (One of our members Talurok recorded it for us), I personally always have my real gun out so I don't get taken by surprise with no response, but I assume he had his out because there were people covering his flank, and he'd be able to insta-heal any damage his engie could take. :)
  11. Nyxpip

Video of the fun we had with NCSO, UNIT, DAWN, LG13, IR, and CDL! I've never seen so many droppods before.
  12. DaMann22

nice video nyx. going to post that on our news feed tomorrow.
  13. Rewnzor -

Time flies, we should have some neat footage coming soon tm
  14. zib1911

If you really have the urge to play as a silly Vanu then you won't go wrong with these guys, some great guys and gals here, always throwing up a tough fight. /salute on the good fights and awesome outfit.
  15. Dr. Coathanger

It involves buttz right? It better involve buttz.
  16. Nyxpip

So the other night during off hours for a Biolab Alert

We stealthcapped a biolab under a TR platoon's nose, it was pretty hilarious. Of course once they realized a massive force of TR came back and took it with superior numbers, but we (and TBSQ, I saw tons of their tags there) held off extremely well for such low numbers.
    • Up x 1
  17. Nyxpip

So during one of our routine post-training flash races we invited our friends HSTL and UN1T to come play with us.

One of the UN1T guys got some good footage of the night. It was a ton of fun!
  18. Nyxpip

Here's another video from my POV of our 3-way j908 Shenanigans.

Also!

[IMG]

The Purple Wraiths will be taking part in this event, and I encourage all others, whether you're in an outfit or not, to drop by Esamir and participate too!
  19. Rewnzor -

[IMG]

Some of us are really good at photoshop. :3
  20. Kabei

Darn, I missed some good times again D: