What makes you log out?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lowback, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Kodaa

I log out when I can't find a decent fight and the big platoons are just ghost capping, or when the clock says 2:30 am.
    • Up x 1
  2. warcraze

Multiple ZOE maxes, running around like chickens with their heads cut off killing me in 1.5 seconds on my heavy, then dodging my decimator rockets every FRICKEN TIME!!!
  3. Tobax

Stupid alerts like "capture all amp stations" at something like midnight as it does nothing to help the fight, when what we really need is a "capture x cont" to get all the people still on together on one cont for a decent fight.
    • Up x 1
  4. Geist9

hey ill pull my harasser, striker striker striker dead, ok ill pull my scythe, striker striker dead....okkkk ill pull a mag now striker striker striker dead...has logged out of the game
  5. PWGuy93

"What makes you log out"

Population:
    • lack of
    • lack of fights
    • lack of semi-balance
  6. Winfield

What makes me log out?

My lightning flipping upside down on small pebbles. 3 Times. In a row.
  7. Nariquo

the VERY INTELLEGENT alert system which start with capture alle bio labs on esamir. and the vanu alrady have two and are standing infront of the third. and because of 70 % vanu ppopulation they win the alert in 5 minutes.

AND that SOE is too stupid to fix pop issues.
  8. Spude

Hahah learn 2 flare.
  9. Nariquo

he dont have to.. strike will be nerved to the ground with esf update. I M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRIES THEN :_)
  10. WTSherman

0 FPS/screen flicker bug (fortunately that's been getting more rare), looking at the clock and realizing I have to get up for work in the morning.
  11. Serell

I hear people that lock on to you will be sown on the map in the new ESF update. Can't wait for that. We'll see if any *&%$'s wanna tick me off with their Striker after that.
  12. applepienation

- No good fights, as most people say.
    - Finding we have around 25% population. And lets face it. Most TR on Connery kinda suck.
    - Spawning a Mossie only to:
    - Get flipped by some b*tch at the warpgate, and I can't unflilp without getting outside the shields.
    - Immediately have 3 NC who were farming ESFs fire homing G2A launchers before I have full control.
    - Get swarmed by a half dozen enemy ESFs who decided the best use of their time would be to hunt me down across 3 hexes in order to kill me immediately after spawn.
    - Flying and having an enemy chase me all the way across allied territory to kill me.
    - Getting hunted down by an enemy ESF, flying through the trees at breakneck speed through an allied armor column, only to die and see that not one person decided to help me and take potshots at the reaver.
    - When an alert starts while an enemy faction already has 90% of the whatevers required to win the alert.
    - Switching over to my VS character, spawning a MAX, and instantly dieing to some random LA using drifter jets and C4.
    - And then not being revived by the 5 medics less than a meter away.
    - When I find myself just unable to aim properly.
    - Flying a lib and having an allied ESF shoot me down.
  13. HLM

Lots of stuff.

I've been playing games for quite a while, and I think this is genuinely the only one that has made me rage quit. And it does it on a regular basis.
  14. ElSuerte Diego

Getting run over by own team. Now that I've gotten some certs into vehicles, I'm starting to appreciate how difficult it is to avoid.

My most frustrating log off and throw the keyboard out the window moment was when I'd finally gotten a nice machine gun nest set up on a biolab's airplatform during an assault, and then a friendly droppod lands on top of me.
  15. ALeviathan

Population imbalance - VS on Briggs holding Esmir and Armesh 70% pop' and 40% + pop' on Indar. Which NC and TR frighting each other except VS on Indar letting VS have 3/4 of Indar.
    My faction out number enemy but wont attack or get out of vehicles to help. i.e. Bio Labs.
  16. EWarren

- Getting sleepy
    - Tank destroyed / Plane destroyed
    - Pushed out enemy faction out of the current HEX
    - Got pushed out of current HEX by enemy faction
    - Out of ammo and ammo tower / supply Sundy is too far away
  17. Killuminati C

Spawning into a territory that has 10+ vehicles surrounding the area and or maxes. Also multi continent alerts when the pop should only support a single continent.

I know these have been said time and again, but there it is.
  18. Posse

Having to work the next day, getting bored because I was playing 3 hours in a row, or suffering unplayable lag, I don't remember ragequitting.
  19. Silkensmooth

Lock-ons. Duh.
  20. ValorousBob

Best answer in here, /thread.